• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People lost the plot after the Hibs game and wanted him sacked.  Since then we’ve been brilliant and beaten Galatasaray and Celtic.  We’re playing brilliant football.  Some of the best football I’ve s

No need for that mate fucking chill and enjoy yer night 🇬🇧🔴⚪️🔵

Need to kick on or like December it will be worth nothing in the long run.  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Obviously we all want and expect us to win every week but in reality that isn’t going to happen. I don’t think there’s a Rangers side in history that has won every single game in a season :lol:

Unfortunately games like the Livingston game (where we are awful) and the Hibs game (where the opposition are dogged and just won’t go away) are always going to happen, there isn’t a team in world football who they don’t happen to.

I think some people need to remember that and think a little bit more realistically at times rather than immediately calling for managers to be sacked and half the team to be binned whenever we drop points and i’m not meaning that as a jab at any specific poster on here because it’s a culture that’s been prevalent on forums for the entirety of the time that I’ve been using them.

From my perspective its the manner of dropping points.

Against Livi we just did the same thing over and over and over non stop. It was a very poor performance against a weakened Livi 11.

We have played some outstanding football like Hibs away twice in 18/19 season and only took 2 points from 6.

It looked like we finally showed that mentality to come back and win at Hibs but the Goldson error. I appreciate was tight offside as well. 

Dropping points hurt at anytime but performing well and not winning I think you can come to terms withmore. Livi draw pissed me off much more than the Hibs one.

Another big factor is the scum very rarely drop points outwith us, which makes us dropping points harder to take IMO.

18 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I know you're probably saying this tongue in cheek here, but i think this is nonsense and harsh as fuck on these players tbh and it's something i've seen that cunt Sutton say more than once.

These players have been involved in loads of high pressure, massive games, with the fans on their backs, both domestically and in Europe, and won.

Its not the high pressure massive games thats the issue, its the expected to pump teams that's the issue, lets be honest, if we arent 2 up at home after ten mins the fans start getting on their backs, that doesnt help and imo the players will feel more relaxed about it this season

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What a fucking sad sack :lol:

You'll have some banter when we win the league, sitting on here all day looking people to apologise for things they've said previously. What a day you'll have 

Happy as fuck we won, delighted for the manager too. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yesterday was also the completion of 5/5 games where apparently Gerrard had to win to save his job. And pre game folk wanted him sacked if we got beat for picking Barker.

The ones reacting to the OP tend to be those in the camp who have no time for the manager, and have said some of the things in the above paragraph.  Seems its alright to have a go but not have that go cast up when we do well.

Some clown saying I'm not a ST holder or Rangers fan too but aye I'll not dig posters for what they've posted 😂

And you sitting on here making daft wee comments every day with minimal genuine contribution to any thread defines embarrassing  😂😂😂

Sorry to interrupt this weeks episode of the galloping gourmet but is Buff no a card short of a suspension, could easy be wrong like.

With Roofe no match fit/sharp and Defoe no really suited to this lone striker role in Scotland  imo, should the gaffer no  be giving Itten more time on the park than 5 mins at the end of the game.

Really need to see this young lad firing on all cylinders as surely you would have struggled to get odds off a bookie that Buff would have received  a suspension at some point in the season

12 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Sorry to interrupt this weeks episode of the galloping gourmet but is Buff no a card short of a suspension, could easy be wrong like.

With Roofe no match fit/sharp and Defoe no really suited to this lone striker role in Scotland  imo, should the gaffer no  be giving Itten more time on the park than 5 mins at the end of the game.

Really need to see this young lad firing on all cylinders as surely you would have struggled to get odds off a bookie that Buff would have received  a suspension at some point in the season

That’s just as off-topic as the food chat. 

Dan Deacon likes this
21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Happy as fuck we won, delighted for the manager too. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yesterday was also the completion of 5/5 games where apparently Gerrard had to win to save his job. And pre game folk wanted him sacked if we got beat for picking Barker.

The ones reacting to the OP tend to be those in the camp who have no time for the manager, and have said some of the things in the above paragraph.  Seems its alright to have a go but not have that go cast up when we do well.

Some clown saying I'm not a ST holder or Rangers fan too but aye I'll not dig posters for what they've posted 😂

And you sitting on here making daft wee comments every day with minimal genuine contribution to any thread defines embarrassing  😂😂😂

Shitebag for not tagging me 

Rangers_no1 likes this