Gerrard

TMB

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TamCoopz said:

If we’d lost today then that would be an excuse for putting up polls and threads 

If cunts are going to base their opinion on a manager on a game by game basis then don't be surprised if other folk take a similar approach when we do well then, no?

1 minute ago, TMB said:

So it’s okay to slate Gerrard after we drop points (due to an offside goal) but we can’t praise him when he proves his doubters wrong? Okay, makes sense.

Doubters haven't really been proven wrong though. Since he's come in, until today, its been 50/50 in terms of OF results. He's now 4 wins in 7? Games against them have not been where it's been going wrong. It's against teams like Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Hearts in the January to March period that has been killing us.

Anyway, again, why do we have to go over this today. We won. Give us peace.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Doubters haven't really been proven wrong though. Since he's come in, until today, its been 50/50 in terms of OF results. He's now 4 wins in 7? Games against them have not been where it's been going wrong. It's against teams like Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Hearts in the January to March period that has been killing us.

We've bossed the last 4/5 OF games.

Undefeated in Europe and the domestic league so far. 3 goals against us.

Enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s a riddy.

For me there was a change in attitude today. When we were in the lead against Hibs we were still playing like we had to score another. Today at one up it was about taking the sting out of the game and waiting for the next chance to present itself rather than trying to force the play. 

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

So it’s okay to slate Gerrard after we drop points (due to an offside goal) but we can’t praise him when he proves his doubters wrong? Okay, makes sense.

Folk can praise Gerrard all they like but they’re calling out other posters on the process because of past comments. 
folk just need to enjoy the fact we’ve just strolled by those cunts and we don’t have a break coming up so can keep the momentum going 

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Just won what is a huge game and folk clambering to get thread started to call out other posters, I’m sure bib is delighted to be wrong about anything bad he’s said about Gerrard 😂

I'm sure he is. But he'd be the first on here if he wasn't.

So get to fuck with the martyrdom.

Absolutely fuck all wrong with giving him a bit back when he and those who agreed with him were wrong.

For me there was a change in attitude today. When we were in the lead against Hibs we were still playing like we had to score another. Today at one up it was about taking the sting out of the game and waiting for the next chance to present itself rather than trying to force the play. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm sure he is. But he'd be the first on here if he wasn't.

So get to fuck with the martyrdom.

Absolutely fuck all wrong with giving him a bit back when he and those who agreed with him were wrong.

Go fuck yourself 😂😂 you sit and greet over his older comments and the rest of us will enjoy our day 👍🏻

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Whats hilarious is @BridgeIsBlue was slated as it was apparently one bad game against Hibs.

None he and the other doubters have been proved wrong on the basis of one win today? 

Aye awrite...

BIB will be loving this victory just like the rest of us, if you believe otherwise you're a clown in my view.

That's the fucking point though, isn't it.

If you can give the whole "Gerrard knows fuck all, bring in GVB" after a 2-2 draw against Hibs you can expect the same back from people who back him when we've just dominated the fenians in their own shitehole without the cunts laying a finger on us.

Neither game in isolation matters when all that matters is we win the league at the end of the season.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Whats hilarious is @BridgeIsBlue was slated as it was apparently one bad game against Hibs.

None he and the other doubters have been proved wrong on the basis of one win today? 

Aye awrite...

BIB will be loving this victory just like the rest of us, if you believe otherwise you're a clown in my view.

I love how people assume that because we won today, those of us who are sceptical about the Manager must be sitting at home disappointed in a rage. 

I fucking desperately want to be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's the fucking point though, isn't it.

If you can give the whole "Gerrard knows fuck all, bring in GVB" after a 2-2 draw against Hibs you can expect the same back from people who back him when we've just dominated the fenians in their own shitehole without the cunts laying a finger on us.

Neither game in isolation matters when all that matters is we win the league at the end of the season.

Wasn’t just a 2-2 draw with hibs though was it, it was two season with out a trophy and countless dropped points against shite. We’ve been here before with Gerrard we’ve got killie away coming up soon let’s see where we sit after that.

40 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where the fuck is @BridgeIsBlueat?

Bump your Gerrard out thread now you moany cunt you

5 games to save his job apparently. Done. Then read today if we lost having played Barker he deserved sacked. Won.

All seems to have gone quiet on that front now which is nice. But we all only want the best for Rangers so I'm sure the vocal against Gerrard are just as happy as those like me who can see the strides we're taking as a team / club 🙂👍

Archived