Gerrard

TMB

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

In terms of technical ability we are far and away the best team in Scotland. Even though we didn’t win, we proved that in the cup final IMO. I don’t worry about us playing in Europe or even playing against that mob because it’s usually a more open game where our ability comes to the fore and we usually get a result.

That mob have been better at grinding it out in the scrappy, stereotypical SPFL games that we struggle in and they have got to the place through experience, know how and having a winning mentality in their side.

If we can get the monkey off of our back and win a trophy then I think the floodgates open in terms of winning trophies.

Good thing is the taigs see this as a “bad day at the office”

Well they are having a lot of bad days at the office when we are on the same pitch ,

😂😂

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hibs did and we didn't do great but lost to an offside goal.Livi was our worst performance if the season as we didn't even get going. We've played hard teams away from home including Scum, sheep, hivs, Well. We're perfect at home.

This season we seem a different animal.

Need to keep it going but let's be real about how we're doing.

Hibs I can accept as it was one of those those games, we should have won their goal was offside, red card etc shit happens sometimes,  Livi was the bigger one for me as we had seen that game a few times yet did the same thing unsuccessfully to break it.

Albeit good  start to the season let’s go for it in the next block and get those cunts under pressure 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Good thing is the taigs see this as a “bad day at the office”

Well they are having a lot of bad days at the office when we are on the same pitch ,

😂😂

They are pulling Covid, weakened team etc from all over which is great as SG stated

we can play better and destroy the cunts next time

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They have been rotten and got lucky with decisions and later goals.

Today they were poor, but not much worse than they have been in half their games despite getting full points.

We concentrate on picking up full points and I've no doubt they'll drop more than we do by the time we meet in January. 

They’ve been riding their luck this season but over the previous two seasons it was purely their experience that was giving them the edge IMO.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They have been rotten and got lucky with decisions and later goals.

Today they were poor, but not much worse than they have been in half their games despite getting full points.

We concentrate on picking up full points and I've no doubt they'll drop more than we do by the time we meet in January. 

That last paragraph sounds exactly like we all did last december when we had that run of easy games post new year

Id rather the gap was 4 points after next league game first, then go one step at at a time, if we can reach halloween and still be 4 clear then we build on that for November, europe will take its toll on both teams as well, a lot will depend on who handles it better

26 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Hahahaha!

What a sad wee gimp you are, should be celebrating our pumping of them instead you are scrolling forums to fish out posts from months ago. 

Gutting to think some absolute mongos like you support us 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

What a sad wee gimp you are, should be celebrating our pumping of them instead you are scrolling forums to fish out posts from months ago. 

The worst part is that he’s stolen that shite bumping posts patter off me

Gutted tbh

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They’ve been riding their luck this season but over the previous two seasons it was purely their experience that was giving them the edge IMO.

Yep and we failed big time.

I'm looking forward not back and seeing us as a far different animal, and them one with plenty problems to overcome.

If we don't win the league Gerrard has had his chance. But I tend to try to focus on the true picture and that's one that despite a harder fixture schedule we're 4 points ahead with them having a tough (on paper 🙂) game in hand. I'll take that.

13 minutes ago, ayro said:

They are pulling Covid, weakened team etc from all over which is great as SG stated

we can play better and destroy the cunts next time

Superb ,just as well we only reached second gear or they would need a new excuse book .

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That last paragraph sounds exactly like we all did last december when we had that run of easy games post new year

Id rather the gap was 4 points after next league game first, then go one step at at a time, if we can reach halloween and still be 4 clear then we build on that for November, europe will take its toll on both teams as well, a lot will depend on who handles it better

When we all thought the league was ours and the players got complacent too? Agreed.

One game at a time is bang on, by Jan having played them at ibrox in match 22 we'll have a true picture of where we're at and then, again, the pressure ramps up.

On 20/09/2020 at 14:01, The Godfather said:

Gerrard is the reason. 

Guys fucked up 2 seasons on the bouce when it was there to be won and here we are dropping points for a second time when the chance was there to get clear of them. 

We stick with him we will be second fiddle to everything. Guy was a class player but he's a piss poor manager. 

Hahahaha!

On 20/09/2020 at 13:12, The Godfather said:

Gerrard would still start Davis. 

On 16/08/2020 at 18:21, The Godfather said:

Gerrard can fuck off. 

Another season of bottling against the worst teams in the league 

On 16/08/2020 at 17:25, The Godfather said:

Gerrard never learns, incredible he sits there looking confused when he keeps making the same mistakes. 

On 04/03/2020 at 23:41, The Godfather said:

I hope not. 

Gerrard and money is a recipe for disaster

Hahahaha!

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hahahaha!

Don’t think there’s any point in anybody taking a pop at fellow bears for statements they have made in the past .

Everybody is entitled to an opinion whether you agree with it or not .

Enjoy the day for what it is .Another spanking of the tarriers .

Archived