Gerrard

TMB

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JC10 said:

You know what I'm saying though. We can easily beat them on our day, its the shite in the league we struggle with.

We’ve brought in additional attackers and switch to a 4-2-3-1 now to help us with that. Claims that Gerrard never learns, or that we haven’t changed, are well wide of the mark.  We’ve gotten progressively better ever since Gerrard came in.  

14 minutes ago, TMB said:

We’ve brought in additional attackers and switch to a 4-2-3-1 now to help us with that. Claims that Gerrard never learns, or that we haven’t changed, are well wide of the mark.  We’ve gotten progressively better ever since Gerrard came in.  

Of course we've got better under Gerrard, I wouldn't argue against that - its just our league form at times that is under question.

We've lost several games away under Gerrard, 3 of which are to Kilmarnock, I'm hardly being pessimistic.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t think there’s any point in anybody taking a pop at fellow bears for statements they have made in the past .

Everybody is entitled to an opinion whether you agree with it or not .

Enjoy the day for what it is .Another spanking of the tarriers .

Voice of reason, well said👌👏👏...

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Superb ,just as well we only reached second gear or they would need a new excuse book .

Ha ha wait to you have unfortunately see TLB interview 🤢

The excuses are out which is great as they still think we are on similar levels 

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Voice of reason, well said👌👏👏...

Probably on because I’m sober 😂

Havent watched a game in years with a bevy ,sounds strange but a change from the past where I was out watching games and had to read the paper the next day for the score 😁

10 minutes ago, ayro said:

Ha ha wait to you have unfortunately see TLB interview 🤢

The excuses are out which is great as they still think we are on similar levels 

Huge coincidence that they only have bad days at the office against teams that are better than them 😁

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Huge coincidence that they only have bad days at the office against teams that are better than them 😁

It suits us that he is blaming Covid, lack of players, Trump, the moon being too low as most of their pond life will bow n scrape to his pish.

We need to push on, Rangers Archives today can’t remember what season but it was our 12th win on the spin, we put a run like that together 55 is on its way mate 🇬🇧💙

5 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Apologies. Shouldn't be goading another bear. When @The Godfathersays he's got it wrong about Gerrard I'll say I've got him wrong about being a wee glory hunting snivelling apologist. Fair enough?

Mate folk are entitled to be critical to an extent. we've won nothing.

You're right though if you see a lack of fairness, objectivity or some posters being over dramatic after points dropped but MIA when we're doing well, or have a particularly excellent result against the odds.

But maybe sack it for now, you've made your point 🌝

My quick thoughts. 

We've beat them before with high press, high tempo, in their face and swarmed them.

That was different. It was like a perfect European away tie. I've seen European sides come to Ibrox and do that to us. It was so controlled. And I loved the way we spoiled the game when we needed to. Efficient and ruthless. Loved it. 

47 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Probably on because I’m sober 😂

Havent watched a game in years with a bevy ,sounds strange but a change from the past where I was out watching games and had to read the paper the next day for the score 😁

Exactly the same although I always knew the score, it was the other shenanigans that came back to me bit by bit the following morning that made me think better of it🙄...

I have to admit I was having my doubts about Gerrard and Beale but it is coming together. I liked Goldson's comments re they have been working on things for 2 years - indicates there has been a plan all along and its now (hopefully) coming to fruition. I was thinking that we'd not improved our first 11 enough, but our squad depth is unreal now and Kent, Aribo and Arfield have really stepped up. I do think celtic have gone backwards  aswell, their team/squad had got a tired look about them.

Archived