Gerrard

TMB

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly the same although I always knew the score, it was the other shenanigans that came back to me bit by bit the following morning that made me think better of it🙄...

I defo far enjoy watching the game sober now rather than on the bevy .

Bevy after though just like now ,enjoy the result or drown sorrows 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Master_Betty said:

Perfect man for the job and is proving it each year with a step change improvement in the team.

Some people will moan next year with “yeah but he’s only won 1 title”, but thankfully they don’t pick the manager. Or we’d have a new one every 5 mins.

Reckon if we win the league things will be totally different .

The pressure to stop the 10 is massive ,not just in the team but on the fans ,Win the league that pressure goes 

The way things are just now we could win every league game for the rest of the year then drop points first game in January and there will be guys wanting shot of Gerrard 

I’ll have to see us go on a run in the league before I making any assumptions about real progress. 

We have progressed, but if we lose against shite a week later there’s a real question over by how much.

Sorry for being a downer but we’ve been here before. I’m not getting carried away after beating the tramps.

Just now, Swally said:

I’ll have to see us go on a run in the league before I making any assumptions about real progress. 

We have progressed, but if we lose against shite a week later there’s a real question over by how much.

Sorry for being a downer but we’ve been here before. I’m not getting carried away after beating the tramps.

We've played 11 games, 6 aways. They've included the sheep, livi, Hamilton, motherwell, hivs and the scum - so a right hard batch of fixtures against the top teams and some dodgy surfaces.

Played 11, 27 points, only 3 goals conceded, currently 4 points clear.

We are on a run in the league ffs. Look at the above stats. Yes previous seasons failures hurt, but ffs accept the improvement and get fully behind the manager and players. They absolutely fucking deserve it this season.

Gerrards appointment from the word go has divided opinion in here as have the results over 2 and a bit campaigns....everyone is entitled to their own opinions on the guy whether myself or 1000 other posters agree or disagree....for what it's worth I'm in the camp that that all his good slightly outweighs all the bad.....every manager at big clubs are judged on success, unfortunately in Scotland their really are only 2 options....success and failure...I'm sure even the hard core of posters who don't 100% buy into Gerrard still crave for him to succeed 

Today was massive for us as a club.....the first time in 24 years we have won back to back games at the piggery......Gerrard deserves praise for this achievement alone as it quite clearly isn't the easiest thing to achieve 

Let's all enjoy today's victory and what will be will be.....I certainly won't be champing at the bit to get rid of the manager but in the same tone I won't be starting threads of praise for him every time we produce a big performance 

Archived