7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Huge coincidence that they only have bad days at the office against teams that are better than them ­čśü

It suits us that he is blaming Covid, lack of players, Trump, the moon being too low as most of their pond life will bow n scrape to his pish.

We need to push on, Rangers Archives today canÔÇÖt remember what season but it was our 12th┬áwin on the spin, we put a run┬álike that together 55 is on its way mate ­čçČ­čçž­čĺÖ

magic8ball likes this
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People lost the plot after the Hibs game and wanted him sacked. ┬áSince then weÔÇÖve been brilliant and beaten Galatasaray and Celtic. ┬áWeÔÇÖre playing brilliant football. ┬áSome of the best football IÔÇÖve s

No need for that mate fucking chill and enjoy yer night ­čçČ­čçž­čö┤Ôܬ´ŞĆ­čöÁ

Need to kick on or like December it will be worth nothing in the long run.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Apologies. Shouldn't be goading another bear. When @The Godfathersays he's got it wrong about Gerrard I'll say I've got him wrong about being a wee glory hunting snivelling apologist. Fair enough?

Mate folk are entitled to be critical to an extent. we've won nothing.

You're right though if you see a lack of fairness, objectivity or some posters being over dramatic after points dropped but MIA when we're doing well, or have a particularly excellent result against the odds.

┬áBut maybe sack it for now, you've made your point ­čîŁ

magic8ball, TopCat and dougie76 like this
47 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Probably on because IÔÇÖm sober ­čśé

Havent watched a game in years with a bevy ,sounds strange but a change from the past where I was out watching games and had to read the paper the next day for the score ­čśü

Exactly the same although┬áI always knew the score, it was the other shenanigans that came back to me bit by bit the┬áfollowing morning that made me think better of it­čÖä...

I have to admit I was having my doubts about Gerrard and Beale but it is coming together. I liked Goldson's comments re they have been working on things for 2 years - indicates there has been a plan all along and its now (hopefully) coming to fruition. I was thinking that we'd not improved our first 11 enough, but our squad depth is unreal now and Kent, Aribo and Arfield have really stepped up. I do think celtic have gone backwards  aswell, their team/squad had got a tired look about them.

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly the same although┬áI always knew the score, it was the other shenanigans that came back to me bit by bit the┬áfollowing morning that made me think better of it­čÖä...

I defo far enjoy watching the game sober now rather than on the bevy .

Bevy after though just like now ,enjoy the result or drown sorrows ­čçČ­čçž

Robmc1 likes this
1 hour ago, Master_Betty said:

Perfect man for the job and is proving it each year with a step change improvement in the team.

Some people will moan next year with ÔÇťyeah but heÔÇÖs only won 1 titleÔÇŁ, but thankfully they donÔÇÖt pick the manager. Or weÔÇÖd have a new one every 5 mins.

Reckon if we win the league things will be totally different .

The pressure to stop the 10 is massive ,not just in the team but on the fans ,Win the league that pressure goes 

The way things are just now we could win every league game for the rest of the year then drop points first game in January and there will be guys wanting shot of Gerrard 

IÔÇÖll have to see us go on a run in the league before I making any assumptions about real progress.┬á

We have progressed, but if we lose against shite a week later thereÔÇÖs a real question over by how much.

Sorry for being a downer but weÔÇÖve been here before. IÔÇÖm not getting carried away after beating the tramps.

9 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where the fuck is @BridgeIsBlueat?

Bump your Gerrard out thread now you moany cunt you

Just smashed my telly up after beating them. 

First thought after a win against them is digging me up ya pathetic bastard :lol:

Just now, Swally said:

IÔÇÖll have to see us go on a run in the league before I making any assumptions about real progress.┬á

We have progressed, but if we lose against shite a week later thereÔÇÖs a real question over by how much.

Sorry for being a downer but weÔÇÖve been here before. IÔÇÖm not getting carried away after beating the tramps.

We've played 11 games, 6 aways. They've included the sheep, livi, Hamilton, motherwell, hivs and the scum - so a right hard batch of fixtures against the top teams and some dodgy surfaces.

Played 11, 27 points, only 3 goals conceded, currently 4 points clear.

We are on a run in the league ffs. Look at the above stats. Yes previous seasons failures hurt, but ffs accept the improvement and get fully behind the manager and players. They absolutely fucking deserve it this season.