Gerrard

TMB

Don’t often directly comment on the manager .One thing about Gerrard he has shown a continued improvement.Its not at the pace that we would have liked but it’s steady improvement all the time .

That being said I don’t know if anything other than winning this league is going to keep him in the job .

Head to head against the filth we are ahead of them as a team ,Its all about how this side can now go on and pick up 3 points 9 times out of 10.

Cmon Stevie G,get fucked right in and sicken every tarrier cunt on the planet 😁🇬🇧🇬🇧😁

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where the fuck is @BridgeIsBlueat?

Bump your Gerrard out thread now you moany cunt you

12 hours ago, TMB said:

They were calling Gerrard a “donkey” and ran a poll asking if he should be sacked.  People on here actually said he should be sacked.  They said we would go on to lose against Galatasaray, against Celtic, etc.  All gone quiet now.  

Hopefully our fans realise how much we are improving under Gerrard and get behind him.  We’re improving all the time and we have every chance of winning the league this season.  

12 hours ago, Broxi said:

Even if we have brought ourselves to being equal to them, people still don't realise that still means there's a 50/50 chance we win the league or not. Even if we're a bit better it's still not easy to go on and win. That relies on so many factors such as luck, one goal going in or not going in etc etc. 

The difference is under Warburton and Pedro we just weren't capable of winning anything. Under Gerrard he has made us good enough so that we CAN win things. And this is all still while they have more money, more established players of winners and more leeway for making mistakes in the transfer market. We are absolutely good enough to win the league and cups under Gerrard. Now we just need to get across that line. 

That thread a few weeks ago about the "next 5 games" being decisive about Gerrard, well he's absolutely delivered and then some. Fantastic wins against Galatasaray and at Parkhead 

12 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No need for that mate fucking chill and enjoy yer night 🇬🇧🔴🔵

12 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Forums obsessed with BIB man 😂 

12 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Just won what is a huge game and folk clambering to get thread started to call out other posters, I’m sure bib is delighted to be wrong about anything bad he’s said about Gerrard 😂

You can be sure as fuck he'd be all over this place bumping his polls and threads had we lost today.

12 hours ago, Broxi said:

Don't have anything against him and like a bunch of what he posts but his anti-Gerrard and pre-match moanings every week are over the top along with a select few others 

12 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Och geez peace with that mate. I struggle to find most things he’s apparently said wrong. He’s been bang on more times than most and even then fuck me who hasn’t said something then Rangers have smashed it out the park? 

He’s clearly as much of a Bear than you or I, any criticism of Gerrard is made in a love for Rangers. You call it negativity, I call it being cautious consider how many times we’ve been stung since 2012.

Filip Helander is our best player.

12 hours ago, TMB said:

So it’s okay to slate Gerrard after we drop points (due to an offside goal) but we can’t praise him when he proves his doubters wrong? Okay, makes sense.

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Doubters haven't really been proven wrong though. Since he's come in, until today, its been 50/50 in terms of OF results. He's now 4 wins in 7? Games against them have not been where it's been going wrong. It's against teams like Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Hearts in the January to March period that has been killing us.

Anyway, again, why do we have to go over this today. We won. Give us peace.

I'm sure he is. But he'd be the first on here if he wasn't.

So get to fuck with the martyrdom.

Absolutely fuck all wrong with giving him a bit back when he and those who agreed with him were wrong.

12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Whats hilarious is @BridgeIsBlue was slated as it was apparently one bad game against Hibs.

Now he and the other doubters have been proved wrong on the basis of one win today? 

Aye awrite...

BIB will be loving this victory just like the rest of us, if you believe otherwise you're a clown in my view.

11 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's the fucking point though, isn't it.

If you can give the whole "Gerrard knows fuck all, bring in GVB" after a 2-2 draw against Hibs you can expect the same back from people who back him when we've just dominated the fenians in their own shitehole without the cunts laying a finger on us.

Neither game in isolation matters when all that matters is we win the league at the end of the season.

11 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I love how people assume that because we won today, those of us who are sceptical about the Manager must be sitting at home disappointed in a rage. 

I fucking desperately want to be wrong.

11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wasn’t just a 2-2 draw with hibs though was it, it was two season with out a trophy and countless dropped points against shite. We’ve been here before with Gerrard we’ve got killie away coming up soon let’s see where we sit after that.

11 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For clarity, I've no doubt that every Rangers supporter wants us to win every game.

But like I said to someone else, spare the fucking martyrdom.

@BridgeIsBlue has anointed himself as the leader of the Gerrard out club on here by his sheer number of posts on the matter. He wants him sacked right now because he's convinced we won't win anything with him.

So when we've just destroyed celtic in their own dump, sit top of the league unbeaten, and are yet again in the Europa league group stages beating some decent sides along the way, you can surely to fuck forgive anyone who supports Gerrard having a pop at him.

Fwiw I don't regret anything I've said about the manager as we've been down this road before, winning the first derby game of the season will hopefully be a massive boost for us moving forward,but I've already stated that we've never had much bother playing against them which makes our failures of the past two seasons all the more frustrating. 

All these posts calling me out can come back to me after the league cup is finished to see where we are by then, if things go hunky dorey between now and the end of the season I'll be the first cunt on here all singing and dancing. 

Enjoy the win and rub it in as much of their faces as humanly possible. 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

we're winning the league imo

M8....you can be a wee bit hyperbole at times....not in a bad way...I guess you wear your heart on your sleeve....I think we will do it this year for one simple reason...we have the best squad.....look at our bench today....I'm at the stage where I'm confident of anyone coming off the bench and doing a job

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've played 11 games, 6 aways. They've included the sheep, livi, Hamilton, motherwell, hivs and the scum - so a right hard batch of fixtures against the top teams and some dodgy surfaces.

Played 11, 27 points, only 3 goals conceded, currently 4 points clear.

We are on a run in the league ffs. Look at the above stats. Yes previous seasons failures hurt, but ffs accept the improvement and get fully behind the manager and players. They absolutely fucking deserve it this season.

I stated there was progress in the post.

I am simply not getting carried away, because we’ve been here before.

At no point did I say I wasn’t backing the manager or players.

However the progress is limited if we don’t pick up full points against a Livingston of whatever.

We’ll soon see if our mentality or ability has changed against the shite in the league.

Another plus is that Gerrards attitude has changed this season. His comments in post match interview yesterday going on about being humble which to me means don’t overdo celebrations as it’s only one game and after previous matches he’s going on about winning trophies.

A new found level of maturity.

17 hours ago, TMB said:

They were calling Gerrard a “donkey” and ran a poll asking if he should be sacked.  People on here actually said he should be sacked.  They said we would go on to lose against Galatasaray, against celtic, etc.  All gone quiet now.  

Hopefully our fans realise how much we are improving under Gerrard and get behind him.  We’re improving all the time and we have every chance of winning the league this season.  

There’s fenians on here defo.

16 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Today every aspect of Gerrard's role from preparation, to team selection, to subs, to game management went perfectly. 

I'm happy to acknowledge that, others will hide until points are dropped and come out with shite again.

Who? 

If we were offered our current position before the season started, we’d all have taken it. However, now we need to see if Gerrard can take it forward here with a winning run that extends past the usual few matches. I think he can, but, tbh, I’m still not 100% certain.

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

If we were offered our current position before the season started, we’d all have taken it. However, now we need to see if Gerrard can take it forward here with a winning run that extends past the usual few matches. I think he can, but, tbh, I’m still not 100% certain.

I agree but yeah, we’re still only one Europe hangover draw on a plastic pitch away from playing catch up again. Long winning run required before we get too excited 

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who? 

Folk like you, Godfather, Ivybank, sasssaaa, sket are some of the names that spring to mind.

All at times negative towards Gerrard, but on the whole awol on threads about him, and offering little if any praise, on days like yesterday.

Little balance.

We have seen steady progression and the Gaffer learning as he goes. He will no doubt continue to progress his understanding of the game which will benefit us immensely. He obviously puts the effort in and looks like he is cutting out stupid tactical mistakes and daft substitutions.  

These are the signs of a very decent manager in there, it's a pity he won't be with us when he becomes an excellent manager.

Oh and once he realises Barker is shit he will kick on from there. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk like you, Godfather, Ivybank, sasssaaa, sket are some of the names that spring to mind.

All at times negative towards Gerrard, but on the whole awol on threads about him, and offering little if any praise, on days like yesterday.

Little balance.

Can't speak for others but I thought his game plan worked perfectly yesterday apart from picking Barker over Hagi, fully deserved the 3 points and played them off the park for the 3rd game running. 

Ironically I'm more worried about our trip to Rugby Park than I was yesterday, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

To be clear, have you now fell asleep, woke up last night, went back to bed and woke up again, and now started reviewing posts at the start ofvthe thread again.? 😂

Yes, what of it? 

Archived