• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Doron said:

He never took a backward step. You could also tell he was sick listening to them. And why should he. It was our day and he didnt waste it. I'm sure we've got plenty more to come. 

How come today you’ve decided to go mad with your posting on the forum? 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

How come today you’ve decided to go mad with your posting on the forum? 

I think I've just been feeling a bit giddy. I'm sorry. I wouldn't do it if I thought it would offend anyone. 

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

So are we all S, I can never relax until it is over to be honest even when we were 2 - 0 with two minutes to go. :lol:

Normally agree with you but today I just felt we were so in control I was quite relaxed after we went 2 up. Only moment of concern was when Griffiths got the march on Helander. 

7 hours ago, Broxi said:

Gotta say I really like Darren Fletcher as well. Isn't he one of them? Maybe/maybe not but either way he's a really good pundit. 

Fletcher and McCann are the 2 best in Scottish football by far and then Boyd for the Rangers side of things in a more biased choice. 

He’s a tim but not a bitter or rabid one. Never heard him say a bad word about us and always complimentary about Walter as well.

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Normally agree with you but today I just felt we were so in control I was quite relaxed after we went 2 up. Only moment of concern was when Griffiths got the march on Helander. 

:thumbup:

You are right mate but I was just concerned they  sneaked one and then it would have been a nervous end, I should probably have said last ten minutes rather than two but wanted it to sound silly for the sake of it. :lol:

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Canny believe they all spent time talking about the "penalty" that wasn't a foul but could have been if the Thumb had played for it. And double checking and verifying the foul on Kent for our 1st goal, that was a clear foul.

Utter cunts 😆😆😆

I couldn't believe my ears at that point, trying to congratulate him for not cheating. WTF?? And well done Kris Boyd for getting ripped right into them, fucking brilliant. 

11 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

A felt like mccoist sucked up they taig arses to much . a few times he praised celtic and Andy Walker never acknowledged him. You can tell walkers a right bitter taig and ally was showing the prick and his beasty team to much respect.

Nauseating though tbh mate 

He is the same with Brazil on Talksport .Unrecognisable to the man I loved and banged in 27 OF league goals while playing 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Nauseating though tbh mate 

He is the same with Brazil on Talksport .Unrecognisable to the man I loved and banged in 27 OF league goals while playing 

Love Ally, but he has to be everybody's pal. Even as a manager of Rangers, the players called him Ally. Anyone who said that to Smith, Souness, Wallace, would have had their tongue ripped out. 

Archived