• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just seen the BBC highlights on their pageย ย .The goals and the one bheast chance . Pathetic

I hadnโ€™t seen the game but friends and family (and on here) had painted the one sidedness and cruise control we were in. Said to Mrs watching it last night on Sportsceneย youโ€™d think weโ€™d stolen the game watching their shitey coverage. One bonus was McCann delving in to tactics and they then showed a load of footage not in the actual โ€˜highlightsโ€™.

Clearly spewing at the dominance so that makes it sweeter knowing the pain we cause them. BBC can go fuck themselves, I laugh every time they read out comments from our club made to another broadcaster as if itโ€™s an official statementย to them.ย 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

I hadnโ€™t seen the game but friends and family (and on here) had painted the one sidedness and cruise control we were in. Said to Mrs watching it last night on Sportsceneย youโ€™d think weโ€™d stolen the game watching their shitey coverage. One bonus was McCann delving in to tactics and they then showed a load of footage not in the actual โ€˜highlightsโ€™.

Clearly spewing at the dominance so that makes it sweeter knowing the pain we cause them. BBC can go fuck themselves, I laugh every time they read out comments from our club made to another broadcaster as if itโ€™s an official statementย to them.ย 

Worth watching if you get the chance.

They had plenty possession, primarily with their defenders, butย did very little with it going forward. No shots on target.

Our shape was brilliant and we effectively left them failing to penetrate us then repeatedly played lovely football right through them.

It was as controlled a performance as you'll see this season.

McCann nailed it with his spot on analysis.

Archived