Slapped about

Dan Deacon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ALerone said:

Booked, slapped, put on his arse & nutmegged 😆😆😆

Thought the OP was AlCapone but then it would have said  booked,slapped, put on his arse & fisted😆😆😆

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Cunt gives me the fear 😂cementing Duffy at 2v0 was funny but that wee mad spell just before half-time I was shouting yer gonny get sent aff 😩😂

Here what ill say about that

If somebody gave Morelos a dunt like he gave Duffy and Morelos turned around raging and shoved the cunt to the ground he'd be off, 100%

That Duffy is another Brown, a fucking shite footballer but he's staunch as fuck with the rebels so they love him, the fact our 2 CBs played a fucking blinder today while he continually punted the ball out the park is the icing on the cake

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If somebody gave Morelos a dunt like he gave Duffy and Morelos turned around raging and shoved the cunt to the ground he'd be off, 100%

That Duffy is another Brown, a fucking shite footballer but he's staunch as fuck with the rebels so they love him, the fact our 2 CBs played a fucking blinder today while he continually punted the ball out the park is the icing on the cake

Aye Duffy was a red 

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Nonsense. It was handbags :lol:

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Course it was, absolutely nothing in it

But if Morelos turns round with a  raging face and 2 handed shoves a player to the ground infront of the ref hes sent off, no doubt about it

Nah, no having it.

The "if that was Morelos he would be off" narrative is ridiculous now. He literally slapped one of them on the back of the nut today and got away with it.

Hes a wee idiot sometimes and gets whats coming to him but cmon to fuck that wasnt even a slap lol 

I know what you mean about the whole narrative but he does get focused, even by the other team as they know he's easy to get sent off. Watch the 5 minutes before halftime again and you'll see Brown/Duffy both trying to wind him up after the 'slap'

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I genuinely can't remember the last time I seen such a heartless and timid performance from those cunts. 

They genuinely had the gall to try and play the same way against us as they have against the likes of St. Johnstone and Dundee United.

This shite about missing players is a load of bollocks, they tried to get away with sneaking a result and in the end we showed how poor they really are at the moment.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

11 years since they last had a shot on target? The most dominant performance I’ve seen in a decade. 

I'd like to find out the last time they didn't manage a shot on target in an old firm but I can't find much to be honest.

Last time we failed to manage a shot on target in one was that (less said about it the better) 2-0 loss in 2015 when ian fucking black was in our midfield ffs. Just shows how rare it is, to be that off it.

Unreal today.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

They genuinely had the gall to try and play the same way against us as they have against the likes of St. Johnstone and Dundee United.

This shite about missing players is a load of bollocks, they tried to get away with sneaking a result and in the end we showed how poor they really are at the moment.

Scraping by Dundee Utd, Sarajevo, Riga and St Mirren papered over the cracked for their mongo mob big time. Today it really showed as Boyd said, boys against men.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Scraping by Dundee Utd, Sarajevo, Riga and St Mirren papered over the cracked for their mongo mob big time. Today it really showed as Boyd said, boys against men.

This myth about them missing starters is ridiculous btw, the only three so-called starters that were missing were Edouard, who has barely played so far this season and hasn’t bothered his arse at all, and Forrest and Christie, both of whom were horrendously off-form leading up to this game, so much so that a sizeable portion of their support wanted them dropped.

Absolute nonsense that their side was supposedly weakened, especially considering that we had our fair share of missing players too.

13 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Hes a wee idiot sometimes and gets whats coming to him but cmon to fuck that wasnt even a slap lol 

I know what you mean about the whole narrative but he does get focused, even by the other team as they know he's easy to get sent off. Watch the 5 minutes before halftime again and you'll see Brown/Duffy both trying to wind him up after the 'slap'

Let's not be silly here, it was a slap.

If Brown decides to make more of that and the officials act on it then the whole dynamic of the game could have changed there.

Of course Brown/Duffy would try and wind him up. If he's stupid enough to do shit like that then he makes himself an easy target as someone you can get a reaction from and possibly get him out of the game as you've alluded to yourself in this post.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

This myth about them missing starters is ridiculous btw, the only three so-called starters that were missing were Edouard, who has barely played so far this season and hasn’t bothered his arse at all, and Forrest and Christie, both of whom were horrendously off-form leading up to this game, so much so that a sizeable portion of their support wanted them dropped.

Absolute nonsense that their side was supposedly weakened, especially considering that we had our fair share of missing players too.

Absolutely man, 100%.

The sheer amount of money they've spent on that shite they had today is mental.

Another thing actually, I never knew was that big gimp Julien hasn't played since that 5-0 away to Ross County on the 12th of September and wasn't on the bench either today. Wonder what the deal is there because I never heard anything about an injury to him? Last thing was Lennon saying he's a "slow starter" after giving away the pen at Killie and that was that. £7m wasted.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Absolutely man, 100%.

The sheer amount of money they've spent on that shite they had today is mental.

Another thing actually, I never knew was that big gimp Julien hasn't played since that 5-0 away to Ross County on the 12th of September and wasn't on the bench either today. Wonder what the deal is there because I never heard anything about an injury to him? Last thing was Lennon saying he's a "slow starter" after giving away the pen at Killie and that was that. £7m wasted.

If that’s meant to be their reserves then it’s the most expensive reserve side in history :lol:

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The stuff about missing players was just a ready made excuse for when it went tits up for them today. They still had a strong squad to choose from and still had multi million pound players sitting on their bench as well but have the likes of Sutton peddling the myth of it being a reserve side they put out against us.

The only player in their squad today who wouldn't usually have got involved today imo was the boy they played at the back and he probably had a better game than Duffy so it's not as if he weakened them.

Archived