Taking The Knee

ianb1547

This is not about whether 'taking the knee' is right / wrong / indifferent. There are multiple views on that which I don't want to go into.

It has been taking place for some considerable weeks, so the question is really, Is it losing it's impact?

Even our 'clapping for the NHS' found a time when it should be stopped.....

just interested in any views.... 

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Get it to absolute fuck, I kneel for no cunt, black, white, yellow or fucking luminous pink. 

As Dominic Raab said, "I bow to my wife and the Queen, no-one else" (subtle fucking hint for a knighthood there son but then you have "sir Kier Starmer on the other bench, I am not surprised at the standards being set so low!)

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

This is not about whether 'taking the knee' is right / wrong / indifferent. There are multiple views on that which I don't want to go into.

It has been taking place for some considerable weeks, so the question is really, Is it losing it's impact?

Even our 'clapping for the NHS' found a time when it should be stopped.....

just interested in any views.... 

The only time I have really taken interest in formula one in the last 15 years or so was when some of the drivers refused to take the knee even though the other drivers (especially hamilton the prick were pushing them) as they disagreed with BLM and Antifa, now that I did support.

1 minute ago, Garnock Blue said:

Aberdeen v Dundee hibs not a black player starting the game...looked fukin weird

Two inbred teams (one with wool still sticking out of their shorts) would be weird, what's more weird was why were you watching them...

18 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Causing more harm than good now.

It would have went bad if fans were in the stadiums by now imo.

:thumbup: 

Yes, if fans had been in the stadiums it would have stopped long ago, it is just something they do now like toss a coin for who kicks off. The whole thing is nuts IMO.

On 18/10/2020 at 01:55, Malvern said:

As Dominic Raab said, "I bow to my wife and the Queen, no-one else" (subtle fucking hint for a knighthood there son but then you have "sir Kier Starmer on the other bench, I am not surprised at the standards being set so low!)

There are plenty of examples of ridiculous decisions to award knighthoods, but Starmer is an odd one to single out. 

Prominent QC, extensive pro bono work defending those facing the death penalty in the Caribbean, massive promoted human rights in the UK, Director of Public Prosecutions... 

Demonstrating against racism can only be a good thing for society unless you are a prick and think it's ok to be racist. It doesn't matter if it's done through kneeling or any other non-violent manner and I'm glad our players are happy to make a stance. Long may it continue. 

46 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Has to stop now.

Totally understand the reason for it in the first place but its went to far now.

This. BLM are a bunch of racist cunts. I've not seen, or heard anyone have a problem with the Show Racism The Red Card thing. BLM is a political movement though.

1 hour ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

This. BLM are a bunch of racist cunts. I've not seen, or heard anyone have a problem with the Show Racism The Red Card thing. BLM is a political movement though.

You ever been skelped oan the heed wae a loaf a breed mate?

wit aboot hit oan the chin wae a violin? 

Archived