Is it time up for Jones?

bunter

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Watched Ross a couple of times for the sheep and hes fuckin brutal , no positional sense at all and can now see why hes out on loan , and I used to think he could be a player...

I’m not saying he should be in the team or even making the bench but surely a better option in the squad than Stewart if we’re keeping players solely on homegrown status 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Starts a thread but doesn’t follow it. Not one comment since the OP and no likes either!

Seems a bit off to me. Anyone else? 

Has a community reputation of 0, yes nil, zero, nought, fuck all.   Bit like scum shots on target. And been lurking for quite some years. Hmmmmmm

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

Has a community reputation of 0, yes nil, zero, nought, fuck all.   And been lurking for quite some years.  Hmmmmmm

that is some achievement, the quintessential billy no mates:lol:

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Apparently Middleton was a standout success for Scotland under 21's last week-end and Gerrard has already said that he will not rush him. Don't see him leaving in the near future.

I never seen that but good to hear. I actually think Middleton has got lost in the shuffle a little bit.

On 18/10/2020 at 02:01, bunter said:

Boy shouldve started today, absolute crime that he didn't. Do you think this is the beginning of the end for him? 

If Jones was English and didn’t grow up supporting us people wouldn’t even mention him, he’s our Duffy 

Jones and Barker are squad players... they were cheap, aren't on great wages and can be rotated in and out to serve needed tactical purposes. 

Jones plays at Motherwell - we win

Barker at the shit pit to - we win. 

In both games they were asked to do different things that one is better at than the other. 

Jones and Barker will likely do more this season than Wylde and Diouf contributed to out last title win, that is what squad players do, they are used to serve certain purposes. 

Archived