Duffers Pass

julescotia

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Only time I’ve seen him play was yesterday, looked like your typical lower league defender. Shit technically, bit of strength and can win a few headers but not much else. If the reported wages and loan fee are true then it’s hilarious.

And he can’t take a bit of argie bargie, pushing Morelos over when he clattered the big fud.

Was also on his hands and knees, taking it from behind when Goldson scored the second 🤣

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂

He'll get them goals against poorer teams as he's dominant in the air. But against good teams he'll get shown up like yesterday for the poor defender he is.

The scum are paying every penny of his wages plus a reported hefty loan fee. Sweet.

He might be up against ibrahimovic on thursday. Just picture that. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂

He'll get them goals against poorer teams as he's dominant in the air. But against good teams he'll get shown up like yesterday for the poor defender he is.

The scum are paying every penny of his wages plus a reported hefty loan fee. Sweet.

£45,000 aswell 😂😂🤭

21 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

This really shows up what a very poor manager lenon is. Well signing Duffy and his whole teams performance yesterday. It is imperative he stays as their manager.

I honestly didn't understand their game plan at all yesterday. No tactics, no instructions, no change of shape, no idea if they were trying to take control of the game or sit back on the counter. Individual quality will be enough against your Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts of the league but Gerrard absolutely fucked Lennon yesterday. Hate saying the phrase but it was excellent game management from the Gaffer.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I honestly didn't understand their game plan at all yesterday. No tactics, no instructions, no change of shape, no idea if they were trying to take control of the game or sit back on the counter. Individual quality will be enough against your Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts of the league but Gerrard absolutely fucked Lennon yesterday. Hate saying the phrase but it was excellent game management from the Gaffer.

Mentioned at half time I couldn't see them managing to change anything to hurt us.  They were brutal.  If teams pressure this big donkey they'll ship plenty.

Archived