Would you take any of their players?

Try to take the blue tinted specs off for this one, but which of the scums players would you take to come into our first team?

I am utterly shocked at how far they have fallen from Rogers time in charge. He had a group of players playing well beyond their ability. They have been regressing badly and it is finally taking its toll.

Looking at our team Vs theirs, there are genuinely very few of their players I would take to replace our first team players.

GK - I wouldn't take their goalie to even sit on our bench.

RB - Tav is miles ahead of Frimpong.

CB - Wouldn't have any of them!

LB - Barisic is the best in the country by a mile.

Midfielders - I actually quite rate McGregor and Christie. I think I would take Christie over Hagi/Barker, but there isn't much in it.

Eduard would get in ahead of Morelos on form since last Christmas, hard to dispute that he is a decent player.

So out of their entire team, I would take 2 players at a push.

For the first time, I think I am actually considering us favourites. I have tempered my hopes for a while, but they really are struggling as can be seen every time they come up against a non Scottish team or against us.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor, Forrest, Christie and Eduoard are all good players. 

If Griffiths ever get's fit and on form again he's very dangerous and a good finisher but fuck having him anywhere near us. Even hypothetically it's making the vomit feel like it's starting to run up inside my throat.

Just now, British_Empire said:

McGregor, Forrest, Christie and Eduoard are all good players. 

If Griffiths ever get's fit and on form again he's very dangerous and a good finisher but fuck having him anywhere near us. Even hypothetically it's making the vomit feel like it's starting to run up inside my throat.

I don't rate the wee no necked pervert.

Wouldn't get in my team.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He's not a great player but he's got end product. Often the difference in games they are struggling. 

I'd still have Kent any day of the week! 

As for the question, I'd take McGregor.  Cham too....can play well sometimes. Good option for the bench. 

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Try to take the blue tinted specs off for this one, but which of the scums players would you take to come into our first team?

I am utterly shocked at how far they have fallen from Rogers time in charge. He had a group of players playing well beyond their ability. They have been regressing badly and it is finally taking its toll.

Looking at our team Vs theirs, there are genuinely very few of their players I would take to replace our first team players.

GK - I wouldn't take their goalie to even sit on our bench.

RB - Tav is miles ahead of Frimpong.

CB - Wouldn't have any of them!

LB - Barisic is the best in the country by a mile.

Midfielders - I actually quite rate McGregor and Christie. I think I would take Christie over Hagi/Barker, but there isn't much in it.

Eduard would get in ahead of Morelos on form since last Christmas, hard to dispute that he is a decent player.

So out of their entire team, I would take 2 players at a push.

For the first time, I think I am actually considering us favourites. I have tempered my hopes for a while, but they really are struggling as can be seen every time they come up against a non Scottish team or against us.

Edouard by all accounts has been shite this season so not sure about that, I'd keep Morelos thanks :lol:

The only position in our team that's been questionable recently, is the right hand side of the front 3, and an inform Aribo takes that before any of them imo.

A few would maybe make the bench, but first team players, not for me.

I'm basing this opinion on only watching them play against us tbf. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Christie is technically a very good player. But he's been trained how to be a cheating, diving cunt., which has brought him fair success. Thats never getting removed from his game now, fuck bringing that and his tarrier antics into our club.

That and his Dad :)

Archived