Would you take any of their players?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edouard and McGregor are pretty good if slightly overrated players who would improve our squad. Not a Christie fan but I suppose he’s better than Stewart and Barker etc.

The rest, nah. Our keepers and defence are clearly miles better and who would swap the rest of our midfield after Saturday. And Kent >>> Elyounoussi.

How many of our players have improved over the last year?

Apart from Alfie stagnating to some extent everyone else has improved.

Ask the same question of them?   Probably all got worse.   

How many of our players would improve if they moved to the scum?  None.

How many of their players would improve if they came to us.  Most.

So on the balance we could take 3 or 4 of the younger players who after an appropriate period of psychological rehabilitation could contribute to our squad.

Ajer, for his ability to bring the ball out from the back against jobbers. But wouldn’t replace Goldson or Helander with him.

McGregor would be good under Gerrard and in our system, as he was under Rodgers. Lennon is ruining him, which is nice.

A fully firing Edouard.

Other than that... nope

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Ajer, for his ability to bring the ball out from the back against jobbers. But wouldn’t replace Goldson or Helander with him.

McGregor would be good under Gerrard and in our system, as he was under Rodgers. Lennon is ruining him, which is nice.

A fully firing Edouard.

Other than that... nope

Ajer is easily their best CB.

Made a terrific tackle against Kent, cleared Kent's shot off the line and is very comfortable coming out with the ball at his feet. 

I'd say if it wasn't for him Saturday would have been a pumping. 

9 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Ajer is easily their best CB.

Made a terrific tackle against Kent, cleared Kent's shot off the line and is very comfortable coming out with the ball at his feet. 

I'd say if it wasn't for him Saturday would have been a pumping. 

Scandinavian defenders in general are good to have.

Archived