Browns sneaky elbow on Barisic

Smile

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I never caught this when watching it. Surely this gets punished?

You would think so if Morelos had did this it would be front page news with calls for him to be banned.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just pointing our the hypocrisy and the way that cunt gets away with murder for years but a clip round the ear is violent conduct to the fannies in this country. 

Did Jon Flanagan not get away with something almost identical to this in a game against them the season before last?

There’s a proportion of Rangers fans that have never seen us win anything, or are too young to have really celebrated it. 

Sadly, and this won’t be popular, they’ve a bit of a diddy club mentality where it’s alright if we get beaten as long as someone halfs Scott Brown. 

Kent’s slap on him was one of the most celebrated things I’ve seen from some of our fans. There’s a section that even if we’d lost yesterday would be glorifying the daft wee Morelos ear flick.

The obsession with him is embarrassing IMO. Hopefully it changes when we start banking trophies again. The cunt is a total irrelevance on the park these days. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seems we're to not highlight incidents against our players now, and especially not name names if its you know who doing the offending 🙄

Don’t think it’s a criticism of the OP, as his point is valid. There’s some that are happier to GIRUY Brown than winning games.

2 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Still see some Bears talking about this mythical midfielder who's gonna come in and sort Brown out, when the reality is he's been chasing Glen Kamara's shadow and made to look the mug he is for the last 2 years.

The kind of 'sorted out' I prefer to see. 

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s a proportion of Rangers fans that have never seen us win anything, or are too young to have really celebrated it. 

Sadly, and this won’t be popular, they’ve a bit of a diddy club mentality where it’s alright if we get beaten as long as someone halfs Scott Brown. 

Kent’s slap on him was one of the most celebrated things I’ve seen from some of our fans. There’s a section that even if we’d lost yesterday would be glorifying the daft wee Morelos ear flick.

The obsession with him is embarrassing IMO. Hopefully it changes when we start banking trophies again. The cunt is a total irrelevance on the park these days. 

It’s older people doing it though, don’t try and pass it off on the younger generation :lol: 

Archived