Browns sneaky elbow on Barisic

Smile

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The last thing I want is that fucking numpty being allowed to miss games. He is absolute arse water

He got his 5th yellow of the season on Saturday, automatic 1 match ban isn't it?

Sheep away if it's the next game.

36 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t think it’s a criticism of the OP, as his point is valid. There’s some that are happier to GIRUY Brown than winning games.

Yet on this thread folk talked about only the incident before the posts came about rent free / obsessed etc.

Fwiw I hadn't seen the incident, its typical of the things he does and gets away with, but in this instance its at very most a yellow though a warning would have sufficed. And the OP is bang within his rights to highlight it 👍

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Thing is.. if Brown gets cited for this then Morelos will get cited for his slap as well.

Given the warped history of the compliance officer I pretty much knew he was going to be cited as soon as he did it.

It's a parody how corrupt the whole system has become.

12 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Thing is.. if Brown gets cited for this then Morelos will get cited for his slap as well.

The slap is absolutely nothing and what Brown down was far worse.

I hope Brown doesn’t get done as he should play every week because he’s fucking dung.

All this shows is the media hypocrisy in this hole 👍

13 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The slap is absolutely nothing and what Brown down was far worse.

I hope Brown doesn’t get done as he should play every week because he’s fucking dung.

All this shows is the media hypocrisy in this hole 👍

I know, but you just know it would happen.

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

Who gives a flying fxxk

I do to be fair, he raised an elbow and connected with one of our players face yet nothing will be done, two of our players in recent years have had to leave the park as a result of celebrating goals.

The reason people are irked by this isn't Brown exclusive - not giving a fuck is in part what allows to incidents like that involving Morelos only a few weeks ago...the Morelos booking at the weekend was reason to "give a fuck". 

39 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Given the warped history of the compliance officer I pretty much knew he was going to be cited as soon as he did it.

It's a parody how corrupt the whole system has become.

Has Alfredo actually been cited for this not seen it anywhere?

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s a proportion of Rangers fans that have never seen us win anything, or are too young to have really celebrated it. 

Sadly, and this won’t be popular, they’ve a bit of a diddy club mentality where it’s alright if we get beaten as long as someone halfs Scott Brown. 

Kent’s slap on him was one of the most celebrated things I’ve seen from some of our fans. There’s a section that even if we’d lost yesterday would be glorifying the daft wee Morelos ear flick.

The obsession with him is embarrassing IMO. Hopefully it changes when we start banking trophies again. The cunt is a total irrelevance on the park these days. 

Sad but true, lost the game and Kent didn't even really touch him but everyone celebrated that part. 

He is a total irrelevance in these games now and should be looked upon as such, the only thing he can do to us is try to bait someone into getting sent off, although I did take joy from the fact that him, rogic and the thumb are no longer able to lord it over us because there not playing cunts like Senderos or Rob Kiernan anymore and are shown up for the pish that they are. 

Archived