Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 minute ago, Swally said:

is @TamCoopz the blacksheep of the forum?

honestly don't think it's right to take the piss out of him too much because he honestly doesn't seem all there 

Ok swilly, I’ll go have a meltdown to match yours and claim it never happened. Claiming I’m not all there yet your insults are ‘mongo’ and ‘turnip’

1 minute ago, qwerty said:

giphy.gif

I'm wondering if they've inflated their heads so much to believe they're so much better than they are that, although it helped them in the past, has deluded them so much any little stumble would completely destroy their confidence.

I include TLB in that. The dangerous territories of constantly lying to yourself to patch up your confidence.

I've actually found it quite tame the past 2-nights. Was expecting tears and fireworks. 

I think there's an acceptance from them that we've finally got our act together. 

Their tears were better when they were throwing away leagues at Inverness, Motherwell, us winning leagues whilst using EBT's or owing the bank millions etc.