Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

17 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I have it in mind that someones autobiography - McGarvey ? - admitted that the celtic supporters in St Mirren team lay down in a crucial match ?

Last day of the season title decider between taigs and hearts. Hearts played Dundee and the tarriers played st Mirren, Hearts needed to win or draw to clinch the title, tarriers needed hearts to lose and them to win to draw level on points, hearts had + 4 goal difference Fenians won 5-0 and hearts got beat. Tarriers took the title on goal difference 

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I have it in mind that someones autobiography - McGarvey ? - admitted that the celtic supporters in St Mirren team lay down in a crucial match ?

I think McGarvey said something like...they didn't lie down they just didn't try as hard !!! 

3 hours ago, beararse said:

That’s down to ineptitude rather than application and desire.

To me , it’s paranoid nonsense to suggest otherwise: exactly the kind of shite the Tims churned out when we were sweeping all before us in the late 80s and early to mid 90s.

McInnes would love to beat celtic. The fact he can’t is entirely down to his lack of managerial nous and the quality of the squad he has to hand.

Im not suggesting for one minute he purposely lies down to them but his record against them is absolutely hoaching shit squad or not, the fact he sets them up to be so negative in most games doesn't help. 

I’m seriously going to have to watch every word I post on here now .One wee comment of “I wouldn’t trust Saints and Sheep .And it has the apologists within our support having a meltdown .It is fucking unreal this place at times .Thankfully most bears that have been watching football ,as I have past 40 odd years 😉 know where I’m coming from .Yet Buffalo was correct .Both teams are much improved ,so I’m counting on both being tough games for the scum 👍

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m seriously going to have to watch every word I post on here now .One wee comment of “I wouldn’t trust Saints and Sheep .And it has the apologists within our support having a meltdown .It is fucking unreal this place at times .Thankfully most bears that have been watching football ,as I have past 40 odd years 😉 know where I’m coming from .Yet Buffalo was correct .Both teams are much improved ,so I’m counting on both being tough games for the scum 👍

I think they have a history of lying down especially the Sheep under McGhee. I think this season the mutants are that fragile every team is going to have a go at them though. Every side knows all they need is a half decent corner or free kick to score now.

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I think they have a history of lying down especially the Sheep under McGhee. I think this season the mutants are that fragile every team is going to have a go at them though. Every side knows all they need is a half decent corner or free kick to score now.

I honestly think you will see that change in the coming weeks mate 

I would go minus 4 on the coupon for the Ross County game.And there will be a few other thrashings around Christmas ..The scum won’t drop many or any points .Too many bears still getting too complacent for me .And I still think we are capable of dropping them .Our run is clearly much more difficult 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would go minus 4 on the coupon for the Ross County game.And there will be a few other thrashings around Christmas ..The scum won’t drop many or any points .Too many bears still getting too complacent for me .And I still think we are capable of dropping them .Our run is clearly much more difficult 

No chance they are going to just start hammering teams. Lennon is constantly rotating his starting 11 atm because they have no grasp on what their best lineup is, how exactly is that just going to click?

Teams don’t just “lie down” mate, certain clubs just have a bigger rivalry with other clubs so they go into the game with a derby match viewpoint. Aberdeen and celtic is just another run of the mill game to those two clubs. Aberdeen fans actively hate us so  it transmits to the players on the field 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

No chance they are going to just start hammering teams. Lennon is constantly rotating his starting 11 atm because they have no grasp on what their best lineup is, how exactly is that just going to click?

Teams don’t just “lie down” mate, certain clubs just have a bigger rivalry with other clubs so they go into the game with a derby match viewpoint. Aberdeen and celtic is just another run of the mill game to those two clubs. Aberdeen fans actively hate us so  it transmits to the players on the field 

It is all about how intimidated the opposition are.

If teams play them like St Mirren and Dundee United had a go at us, they won’t cope.

Hearts had a go for about twenty of the hundred and twenty minutes and nearly beat them. Went back in their shell, surrendered the initiative and Duffy/Jullien got time to breathe.

If their opponents really believe in themselves, then the scum are beatable by every other team in this league.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

It is all about how intimidated the opposition are.

If teams play them like St Mirren and Dundee United had a go at us, they won’t cope.

Hearts had a go for about twenty of the hundred and twenty minutes and nearly beat them. Went back in their shell, surrendered the initiative and Duffy/Jullien got time to breathe.

If their opponents really believe in themselves, then the scum are beatable by every other team in this league.

No chance any of the 2 you mentioned will put in the same shift against them , most of them are taigs....

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

No chance any of the 2 you mentioned will put in the same shift against them , most of them are taigs....

Be interesting to see if that connoly cunt is as rough with them as he was with us. 

I reckon they'll both be narrow victories for the time, i know theyve dropped points to them in the past but i think celtic have turned over a stone by having some consistency in starting turnbull and soro

livi away could be a tough one though, but any points dropped over those 3 games is massive and hope they do so they can shut up with the "aww we've got games in hand we'll be fine after that". 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

We will see 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think it's the opposite teams knew they could just park the bus and maybe get a point against us. The fear is gone with thr tims they now know all they need is a bit of pressure on Duffy and Jullien. Sort of like when Diamond was at Aberdeen and they'd get pumped 8-0 but on the times they thought they had a chance they'd actually bust a gut.

17 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Iain on ssb there

"Celtics due to gee a team an absolute beating"

"ill stick my neck out in the line, we'll beat Rangers"

"Rangers havent had any injuries or real challenges"

"the referees are helping them"

"the sfa are helping then"

cunt roaring till hes blue in the face 🤣🤣🤣

He is absolutely spot on with this tbh. 

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Iain on ssb there

"ill stick my neck out in the line, we'll beat rangers"

"rangers havent had any injuries or real challenges"

Clearly still oot his tree but his moon howling amuses us.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Iain on ssb there

"ill stick my neck out in the line, we'll beat Rangers"

"Rangers havent had any injuries or real challenges"

I don’t believe someone phoned in and said this.  What a deluded cunt.  I’ll need to download the podcast and listen to his pain immediately :lol: