Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

I’m happy to let these fannies to run the narrative that they were the better team for the 60 minutes and until the sending off. In reality they were better for the first 25 minutes and after that it was even up until the sending off. The rest his history ya manky fenian bastards.

4 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

They haven’t broke any official rules. HOWEVER it was very wrong. Anyone with an ounce of decency or respect will acknowledge that. 

Elite athletes are allowed to travel for training, coaching and playing. I'm not entirely sure that was meant to include travelling internationally rather than locally for training. Authorities seem to have okayed it but govt seem far less impressed.

Over and above that they're meant to separate from those outwith their bubbles, and ensure covid protections in place at all times. From what I've seen sitting on loungers 1m from those outwith the bubble breaches this. As does the group eating/ drinking in an open public restaurant near those outside the bubble- whats the difference between this and the sheep 8 who were hammered?

2 minutes ago, frenv said:

Aye, the same SFA that let them move their game to go on said trip despite the opposition having said no.

The scum might as well have another one of their 'internal investigations' (I'd argue that's what this is anyway...)

The SPFL moved the game mate, not the SFA.