Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

You've just changed the argument mate. Now you're arguing about 'need'. 

I'm out. 

I am talking about what is wrong. They did not have to go. They did. Therefore it’s wrong. Nearly every person in the country who can’t see their families would agree

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Not sure I follow. You said it wasn’t illegal. If your travelling between Heath authorities for essential reasons its permitted. Elite sport counts and an essential reason.

If your off on a jolly to Dubai and travel from West Dunbartonshire to Glasgow Airport your breaking the rules by travelling between health authorities for a non-essential reason.

Last time I'm going to reply to any of this.

celtic obviously didn't specify 'jolly' when they applied for permission to travel. It's been declared as a business trip. You can argue all you like that it's a load of bullshit, and you'd be right, but from a legal standpoint theyve done nothing wrong and they've been given full permission from the government to travel. It's now a moral argument. 

I can't understand why people on here are raging about celtic going to Dubai. Who gives a fuck what they do? 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Last time I'm going to reply to any of this.

celtic obviously didn't specify 'jolly' when they applied for permission to travel. It's been declared as a business trip. You can argue all you like that it's a load of bullshit, and you'd be right, but from a legal standpoint theyve done nothing wrong and they've been given full permission from the government to travel. It's now a moral argument. 

I can't understand why people on here are raging about celtic going to Dubai. Who gives a fuck what they do? 

You’re the one going on about it. You said it wasn’t illegal, it’s illegal to travel between health authorities for non-essential purposes. Seems you’ve mis-interpreted those rules as well.

SPFL may have approved the trip, clearly the Scottish Government disagrees.