Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

9 minutes ago, BlueFrewExile said:

Unlike plastic hardmen like Porteous, Morelos gives it out as much as he takes it.

I've lost count of the number of attempted career enders Porteous has tried against us. Have some of your own medicine. 

You could make a movie of sly elbows and studs up tackles that Broonaldo has been responsible for. If anybody deserved a boot in the balls, it was him. Unlike Captain Marvel you won't see Alfie elbowing teenagers making their debuts.

McKenna when he played for the mutton molesters was another.

But Buff gives them a wee taste of their own medicine and suddenly they all get an attack of the vapours. Poor, innocent flowers like Porteous, Broonaldo and McKenna being viciously attacked by the vicious thug from Columbia. Do me a favour. 

Colombia mate. FFS! 

21 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m pretty sure right now we’re the target audience so really don’t have any issues with you not being let on, they’ve given us plenty of tarrier tears

My intention wasn’t to get on ya numptie .Jesus Tam ,if you don’t like what I say .Going to ignore my posts .You bore the pants of me at times 

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

My intention wasn’t to get on ya numptie .Jesus Tam ,if you don’t like what I say .Going to ignore my posts .You bore the pants of me at times 

You take everything so personal 😂

I wasnt having a go, but aye insult me 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Can’t believe the folk desperate to jump on the media bandwagon, following the big bad Morelos narrative.

He is under no obligation to try and avoid Porteous, he didn’t stamp, he just didn’t get out of the way.

Did he know what he was doing...yes... could he have avoided stepping on Porteous...yes. 

I still wish Mols had just stepped on Khan 20 years ago.

Its not a red for violent conduct but knowingly puting your studs onto someone's leg endangers them which could fall into the serious foul play category. Especially if he could have avoided doing so.

Surprised you're puting up a case for a red card tbh.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not a red for violent conduct but knowingly puting your studs onto someone's leg endangers them which could fall into the serious foul play category. Especially if he could have avoided doing so.

Surprised you're puting up a case for a red card tbh.

It’s only a red if it’s excessive force, clearly that wasn’t the case, if he tries to avoid standing on him he risks injury to himself.

That’s my take, and I’ve slated Morelos in the past for his indiscretions.

17 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It’s only a red if it’s excessive force, clearly that wasn’t the case, if he tries to avoid standing on him he risks injury to himself.

That’s my take, and I’ve slated Morelos in the past for his indiscretions.

Its not only a red if its excessive force.

Endangerment to safety or excessive force or brutality are all serious foul play.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not only a red if its excessive force.

So if he fell on Porteous instead of standing on him is it a sending off? He’s still endangering the opponent!

How do you decide if you can or can’t get out of the way?

Do you risk injury to yourself trying to avoid clashing with an opponent?

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

So if he fell on Porteous instead of standing on him is it a sending off? He’s still endangering the opponent!

How do you decide if you can or can’t get out of the way?

Do you risk injury to yourself trying to avoid clashing with an opponent?

If he tackles or challenges and endangers an opponent then a ref can rule it a red. Of course its open to interpretation. But you're the one stating he knew what he was doing, could have avoided but didnt, and in doing so stepped (not stamped) his studs deliberately into a players thigh. Does that not sound as if it could endanger the safety of the player being deliberately stood on with studs??

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If he tackles or challenges and endangers an opponent then a ref can rule it a red. Of course its open to interpretation. But you're the one stating he knew what he was doing, could have avoided but didnt, and in doing so stepped (not stamped) his studs deliberately into a players thigh. Does that not sound as if it could endanger the safety of the player being deliberately stood on with studs??

Not if the alternative endangers himself. 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

I remember very well what happened when Michael Mols tried to avoid stepping on Oliver Kahn when the German keeper ended up coming way out of his goal to challenge Mols near the touch line.

Ended up fucking his knee and was never the same player again. Should have thought more about his footing than being a good sport and trying to do the decent thing.

Short answer to your question is “no”

We lost a cracking player because he was too nice. Fuck that shit now. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

We lost a cracking player because he was too nice. Fuck that shit now. 

Was the same night Larsson broke his leg in a European game too and the picture of his leg was horrific although apparently it was shin pad not bone.

Remember thinking “he’ll be out for ages” but it was a clean break and he was a quick healer back playing in no time whereas Mols’ injury didn’t look so bad at the time but ended up having a huge impact on his career.

7 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

What was your intention then? That makes no sense. :lol:

Prove a point to myself and interested  bears .That they are not interested in letting bears on,that even remotely become aggressive towards the scum. If you do get through their net ,you are usually cut off on air .Yet as proved over the years .They let any bheast on to attack everything Rangers and give them their platform,without interruption .Remember this show has guys vetting you before you get on .They find out what your point is .If they don’t like what you have to say .You aren’t getting on .Most bears know that but the show never changes 

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I remember very well what happened when Michael Mols tried to avoid stepping on Oliver Kahn when the German keeper ended up coming way out of his goal to challenge Mols near the touch line.

Ended up fucking his knee and was never the same player again. Should have thought more about his footing than being a good sport and trying to do the decent thing.

Absolutely 100% that night .The keeper being where he was would have been perfect excuse for Mols standing on his face 😄Seriously he was probably just too surprised to see Khan tackle him and lost his balance .Crying Shame that night and we were giving Bayern a doing I felt 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Prove a point to myself and interested  bears .That they are not interested in letting bears on,that even remotely become aggressive towards the scum. If you do get through their net ,you are usually cut off on air .Yet as proved over the years .They let any bheast on to attack everything Rangers and give them their platform,without interruption .Remember this show has guys vetting you before you get on .They find out what your point is .If they don’t like what you have to say .You aren’t getting on .Most bears know that but the show never changes 

Did you record it? Be interesting to hear what happened. 

12 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Went to his bed in a bad mood cause he's actually a taig and after he saw the buff doing his thing and thought he'd get it off his chest by phoning into snyde with some mad story about being a Rangers supporter lol strange breed is the Tim, #55 has got them all going out of their minds. Cheerio Terry Munro 😂

hes a jungle jim mate scott the blue nose my arse went to bed in a bad mood get fucked scott

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

In hindsight Mols should have went ‘all in’ but he never and he done the decent thing which was not to injure his opponent who of course never had that mind set and arguably Mols was never the same player.

As far as I can see, this is the ‘beautiful game’ and is not played to intentionally physically hurt your opponent like boxing, UFC etc. to win the contest but it’s more about the presentation of skill, sportsmanship and sometimes hard graft to over power your opponent without the brutal violent aspects which is rightly now the exception.