Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

32 minutes ago, Swally said:

They do mate, albeit the majority is of celtic fans just now. Maybe they just told you that because they thought you were a bit of a cunt?

Just throwing it in there

I got on years back. So cunts definitely permitted on.

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Does that with you as well? :lol:

Last one was when I spelled the ex scum goalkeeper wrong.

It’s just pent up sexual frustration imo

Every second post mate . He never actually has any OPs himself . Never about football . He would much rather criticise others . He isn't the only one mind . He is the best though 

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No clique would have me buddy, was in one before and was subsequently ostracised.

Even got a big shouty text message threat and blocked. 

Top stuff.

I know exactly where you are coming from .Better being your own man PG 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Honestly don’t know what I’ll do when we win 55, usually go a bit nuts whenever we win anything but this will be next level stuff. 

Mindblowing . Although it will be worthwhile listening to Snyde when those days arrive . The show will be off the scale by the then

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

55 will be good enough . I may never see 56 , by the time I'm finished celebrating 

A year goes quickly - Sunday celebrating 55, you'll collapse and wake up to 56. Life is so short pals - wasn't so long ago Bill Struth was our manager.

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

Honestly don’t know what I’ll do when we win 55, usually go a bit nuts whenever we win anything but this will be next level stuff. 

What was your previous name? Need to know before I can discuss my plans for 55 with you

15 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

A year goes quickly - Sunday celebrating 55, you'll collapse and wake up to 56. Life is so short pals - wasn't so long ago Bill Struth was our manager.

No getting ahead of myself . Ok I am but 55 , 56 and 57 is most definitely on . And how will that feel for bears 

I wish i could honestly say standing on the terracing at Rugby park in 2011  felt like yesterday . Sadly it feels like an eternity . So winning this years title and possibly the next ones, will go some way in making up for that wait. 

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Be cold in February mate

😂. I meant when we actually get the trophy. That’s right isn’t it? You get it on thelast home game of the season if you’ve won it before then? Been so fucking long I can’t remember.