Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, Swally said:

finished the plastering btw, it looks like a real top notch job...

...after loads of sanding :lol:

Right I can kinda remember the conversation but I am also a complete spastic and can't remember.

It was a bathroom you were plastering right?

10 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Right I can kinda remember the conversation but I am also a complete spastic and can't remember.

It was a bathroom you were plastering right?

it was a converted garage mate, the shower room was finished ages ago

don't worry, it's hardly the most interesting convo to have on a football forum :lol:

That prick Frank was on a year ago the night we drew with Porto....I remember his call distinctively....he was on to tell them he had wrote a letter to UEFA to complain about "the chants from the other lot from Glasgow " he was upset at their blasphemy of the pope etc etc....I know it was him again as he referred to how loved the celtic fans were all over the world and had won awards.....what a sad prick of a man that a year down the road he is still a bitter deluded prick.....I nearly fell off my chair when he claimed that tlb had received a bomb through the post :lol: if memory serves me right the fucking thing never even made it through production and the two got lifted for saying they were going to bomb the cunt