Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

• Clemdog changed the title to Clyde One Super Score Board
49 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I canny buy into that. Whether we know the truth or not, the history books will still show 10 IAR and we won't hear the end of it. The fact that it means so much to them should mean so much to us to stop it.

This for me is the most important title we will ever play for, up there with our 9iar.

I want to win the league cos we’ve not won it in 9 years.

Doesn’t matter if it was Hearts or Aberdeen who had won the league in that time. It’s about us not winning and being able to achieve that.

7 hours ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Keevins is fucking obsessed with 10* in a row. More than any Celtic or Rangers fan.

I could t give a fuck about 10* in a row. The world knows it’s more like 5 in a row.

To suggest they care more about 10 in a row than winning the Europa cup is mental!

Sadly he is right .And it was the same in 1998 when they were trying to stop us winning 10 .If you were around then .You may remember how GUTTING  it was ,when we never won 10 .And the scums obsession tendencies are a few notches higher than the average bears .Of course he knows how to wind people up to seem important .

I also remember how he relentless he was ,against Bobby Tait being the ref for our final home game .The pressure applied to Bobby that weekend ,you know .that usual threatening tarrier pressure .Made sure Bobby couldn’t give us any favours that day .

He knows what he is doing 

What is funny is all these dafties that think they have a hard run of matches, they don't fucking mention we have to do the same thing twice before the split. 

This years league fixtures are defo fixed to give the poops maximum opportunity to win the league.

When this split was devised  the fixtures were based on previous years top 6, with us n the mhanks playing 19 home and same away. The other basis was to balance the fixtures in terms of difficulty...

Anyone see something obvious with this years?

It's obviously not the reality of the situation or how things work but I'd have taken zero progress in every competition if it means we won the league this year.

The rest of it is just nice to haves, the league for me is the most important this year.

Fuck them having 10, tainted, judged to be meaningless or whatever.

30 minutes ago, Swally said:

It's obviously not the reality of the situation or how things work but I'd have taken zero progress in every competition if it means we won the league this year.

The rest of it is just nice to haves, the league for me is the most important this year.

Fuck them having 10, tainted, judged to be meaningless or whatever.

I get the point that avoiding any fixture backlogs and/or allowing full focus on the league may help our title challenge...I think the reality is very different. Getting knocked out of cup competitions or performing poorly in Europe will likely add pressure and/or raise doubts about the team which I doubt ultimately helps us. Winning is a good habit to get into! Even from the financial side, qualifying from Europa group may be difference between adding an extra player in January or not.

Agree league is absolute priority though!

8 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s officially part of France and they use the Euro.

It’s still in South America and has their own national team.  It’s like Gibraltar British, but has their own national football team.  

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

What is funny is all these dafties that think they have a hard run of matches, they don't fucking mention we have to do the same thing twice before the split. 

This years league fixtures are defo fixed to give the poops maximum opportunity to win the league.

When this split was devised  the fixtures were based on previous years top 6, with us n the mhanks playing 19 home and same away. The other basis was to balance the fixtures in terms of difficulty...

Anyone see something obvious with this years?

You can’t deny they have a harder November than us and if they continue to drop points while we don’t then it’s all about the momentum for us and the pressure on them chasing. They tried to design the fixtures to get a crowd but it back fired and long May their downfall continues.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I often wonder what is must be like to be in a young bears bubble .Not having your favourite club win  a major trophy in nearly 10 years .When I grew up with trebles ,Doubles and cup finals every other few months And regular thrashings of our enemies .And not having all of this being acceptable. Just  amazes me how meh, it all is for them .

I thoight we'd lost supporters while they were domininant but that's far from the truth. 

I'm 27 btw, still technically in the 'young bear' category I think. It certainly isn't 'meh' at all. 

Personally though, their tainted 9 doesn't bother me too much because if we win 55 and stop the ten what would all their trebles have counted for then? Fuck all. They'll be forgotten about.