Clyde One Super Score Board

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

True but I'd say the number of cases of it actually happening are so low in comparison to it not happening, definetely or, like I said, we absolutely would not be 16 clear atm. 

Jela .Teams and players can be shite 

I still remember a game 12 years ago at Tyncastle where the Hearts had to beat the scum by quite a few to have good chance of fucking up our champions league chances of finishing second .

The scum had an off day of course and lost 3-0 😉

Robmc1 likes this
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jela .Teams and players can be shite 

I still remember a game 12 years ago at Tyncastle where the Hearts had to beat the scum by quite a few to have good chance of fucking up our champions league chances of finishing second .

The scum had an off day of course and lost 3-0 😉

I'm no saying it never happens but even that day Aberdeen pipped us too 2nd by beating the pedos at pedo Island is a good example. The pedo's hit the woodwork twice and the Aberdeen keeper had a great game. Now I've no doubt if they wanted to win it the tims would have won it but they certainly weren't trying to lose. 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

True but I'd say the number of cases of it actually happening are so low in comparison to it not happening, definetely or, like I said, we absolutely would not be 16 clear atm. 

A lot of teams thought they did not have a chance against them and wrote off the game before it was played, so they could save themselves and avoid injuries for games/points they would need to stay up. Human nature really. Now they have shown themselves to be vulnerable, teams are having a go as they see them as potientially a point maybe 3. Long may it continue.

Amokachi and King Jela like this
4 hours ago, beararse said:

Also, if players do act as you suggest/infer then surely it would work both ways and we’d benefit from Rangers minded players bursting a gut v the Tim’s and taking it easy against us.

No saying it wouldn’t but you’ve got to admit the amount of hate and vitriol directed at our club has been well over the top of late from their community. I’ve seen people I considered to be decent and fairly easy going let a mask slip that I never knew existed towards us. To me they are only a rival football team albeit with a victim mentality and a highly questionable misguided loyalty to another country. I hold no hate nor I’ll feeling towards them but time and time again over the last eight years I’ve actually been surprised at the level of bitterness, bigotry and unbridled hatred towards Rangers and the Rangers family only for who we are. Simply put, I’m sure any Gers fans playing against them will give it their all however a large proportion of them carry issues that derive over and above the game of football...

writingranger likes this
8 hours ago, GeeSS said:

No professional football team doesn’t  try in any gam no matter the opposition I really hate when supporters say these things. Foe example do you honestly think Derek McInnes Lewis Ferguson and Ross McCrorrie would not try against celtic ? Please get a grip every team tries that’s why the players are professionals and not paying to get in like us 

Mark mcgees Aberdeen teams didn’t try a fuck against celtic  

7-0 9-0 mon tae fuck mate I get what you’re saying in general but in this wee corrupt Fenian cess pit with teams riddled with taigs it’s possible 

56 minutes ago, King Jela said:

How many times have ceptic lost the last league game costing us second place.

3 hours ago, GeeSS said:

No I don’t agree  in 12 seasons in pro football I have never ever came across a player who didn’t try  sometimes granted myself included I found an extra gear against certain opposition ie them and Kilmarnock in my case players do always try and give 109% effort no matter who they play  

Never said nor meant players didn’t try, sorry if you picked me up wrongly on that, but some can find extra motivation (be whatever that may be through) as you say so yourself.
Prime example was the recent season when for the first time in how many years Aberdeen had to beat celtic at Parkhead to deny us second place. Miraculously they did, my cynical side tells me that this was a combination of Aberdeen trying that little bit harder than obviously they had been against celtic and celtic obviously not being as motivated to beat them as in the countless times previously, the reasons why are evident to see. 

jersey-rangers and GeeSS like this
30 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Never said nor meant players didn’t try, sorry if you picked me up wrongly on that, but some can find extra motivation (be whatever that may be through) as you say so yourself.
Prime example was the recent season when for the first time in how many years Aberdeen had to beat celtic at Parkhead to deny us second place. Miraculously they did, my cynical side tells me that this was a combination of Aberdeen trying that little bit harder than obviously they had been against celtic and celtic obviously not being as motivated to beat them as in the countless times previously, the reasons why are evident to see. 

Not to mention the millions that was made through betting on the underdogs.

Robmc1 likes this
2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

7-0 9-0 mon tae fuck mate I get what you’re saying in general but in this wee corrupt Fenian cess pit with teams riddled with taigs it’s possible 

Fuckin right they didnae the cheating cunts, should’ve been hunted out of football this  vermin. E0CB5428-7382-4145-A251-022194D989A7.thumb.jpeg.d9d50f42b0f817af8cba64cb29bf7ac6.jpeg

trueblue 64 likes this
2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

None of Mark McGhee's teams, Motherwell or Aberdeen, tried against celtic ,, he put out a reserve against them at Motherwell and then the following week his full strength squad against us. At Aberdeen he had Hartley getting sent off 2 minutes in and then got skelped 9 - 0. I'm positive there's a secret in that bastards closet regarding celtic, something along the lines of throwing matches in return for a guaranteed shot at the celtic manager's job when he was Motherwell manager ,,, he went absolutely ballistic when he never got it. Funny how he became part of the national team setup as well.

eejay the dj likes this