Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

47 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What have you seen in the first half of the season with both us and them that would suggest nothing other than pure confidence from Rangers fans? 

please tell me you’re not giving them a half season worth of credit for beating a team in the league below on penalties, after drawing 3-3, then beating arguably the worst 3 teams in the league. (2 of which are the worst 2 teams, killie are on one of the worst runs currently) 

I’ve given up in this thread, 4 points out of 6 seems to be acceptable for no fucking reason.

edit- wasn’t in this thread that had 4 out of 6 chat but still, shouldn’t even be considered 

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'm strangely more concerned about tomorrow simply because st Mirren always seem to make things difficult for us there, and their recent form is also good, Saturday's game will take care of itself as it always does and the butterflies will only start for me after tomorrow's game.

St Mirren will kick us off the park ,if the game is a tight one IMO

22 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Lennon on SSB last night bumming up celtic saying they were outstanding at the weekend. 

It was Hamilton Accies ffs and they had a number of players out 😂😂

That's his management style. Even through the awful run he rarely dug them out, kept saying the same old thing "we were tremendous, we dominated" etc. 

I suppose being under pressure he wants to take the spotlight off of himself but constantly saying we should have won and by a lot looks stupid when the other side have had plenty of chances.

I'm only looking at today first, then the nerves will start building for the weekend. I was so confident in the first game at their place, never felt like that before. Less confident this time just because of what's on the line in terms of points gap.

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

Bastard - am away down South with work on Mon and won't be able to hear SSB.

Polis have closed the Erskine Bridge as thousands of tims have blocked the M8 heading down there with stepladders.

Mate get the app on your phone, thats how i listen to it