Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

52 minutes ago, Old No7. said:

Ajer would need to be quicker than sound to stop Morelos

Ajer would have needed a rocket on his arse instead of hairs to get a challenge on Morelos:lol:

I wanted a Rangers fan to come on laughing and not to talk about the game but to urge all Rangers fans to stop calling in to give these moonhowlers more air time.:lol:

iah last season I was saying we had a game in hand and still had to play them twice potentially taking it to 4pts.  

But 3 games in hand and having to win them and beat us twice is a stretch.  And that's them winning every other game.

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

iah last season I was saying we had a game in hand and still had to play them twice potentially taking it to 4pts.  

But 3 games in hand and having to win them and beat us twice is a stretch.  And that's them winning every other game.

They 100% do have a chance, but it takes us falling apart. Their own vitriol just proving how tainted their last title was.

3 hours ago, miracle said:

If we can keep scoring more than the opposition we'll probably win most of our games.

Shagger says in all of his interviews. The 3 points for the team are what matter. 

That will be the sorest game of their season. May we make many more.

19 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Every argument they have about why it's not over yet is an argument why they shouldn't have been given the title last year.

Abso fucking lutley😃 Celtic fans don't like this but they are such utterly shameless hypocritical bastards.