Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I thoight we'd lost supporters while they were domininant but that's far from the truth. 

I'm 27 btw, still technically in the 'young bear' category I think. It certainly isn't 'meh' at all. 

Personally though, their tainted 9 doesn't bother me too much because if we win 55 and stop the ten what would all their trebles have counted for then? Fuck all. They'll be forgotten about. 

Maybe for you mate but reading many posts from younger bears gives me that impression .Words from you and me ,mean very little .If they win 10.They will brag about and market it for decades to come .I simply don’t want that Jela 

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

January is a hard one tbh.  But I’ll worry about that in January. 

C655241E-A839-4CD3-98B3-C51BEE8418FB.jpeg

To put another spin on it.  If we can come through that batch of games then we will be in pole position with easier fixtures ahead of us.  There is also a good gap between the first 4 and given the size of our squad I would like to think we can handle it.  Beat celtic and hopefully it gives us the momentum to push through the other 4 with a little breathing room should we have difficulties.

Listened to about 10 mins last night and some silly taig was laying Sundays draw completley at mcgregor saying that because he gave away the 2nd pen it was all his fault, so when the panel mentioned that there was another pen and duffers mistake for the 2nd goal he still blamed mcgregor, and then it was pointed out that he scored the prick stated and I think tis is where we have been going wrong, "that scoring goals doesn't win you games of football" who knew??

Did  think it was a bit  much when , I think it was old Spew Leavins, " said "  that just wont wash with celtic supporters "  I mean do they ever?

Did their fans liason officer no have to write to them reminding them to have a wash before attending the Big Jock Knew camp

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Another January dip will be 100% full on Gerrards shoulders. He's taken the plaudits lately but will have to take the mass criticism if the new years lessons haven't been learnt.

I'm hoping we can go on a very good run up until the next Old Firm game and then take it from there. The no Winter break this year hopefully works in our favour.

By the time the next Old Firm game comes we should have a significant points gap opened up.  Them having to play last seasons Scottish Cup games really works in our favour.  It's in our hands at the moment hopefully the team can go on a long winning run and really turn the screw.

20 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I'm hoping we can go on a very good run up until the next Old Firm game and then take it from there. The no Winter break this year hopefully works in our favour.

Said the last 2 winters that if we'd had a game within 7 days of beating them at the end of December we'd kick on.

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I often wonder what is must be like to be in a young bears bubble .Not having your favourite club win  a major trophy in nearly 10 years .When I grew up with trebles ,Doubles and cup finals every other few months And regular thrashings of our enemies .And not having all of this being acceptable. Just  amazes me how meh, it all is for them .

Nobody can help where the club has found itself in recent years

We win the league this season and it will eclipse everything the club has done before and ever will do after 

19 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Losing the ten was crushing mate. It was the end of an era figuratively and literally. We were untouchable. Then it collapsed and I watched many of my heroes depart with their heads down. Many fans and players never got over it and for me, the best way to put that right is by inflicting the exact same pain on them by stopping the tainted ten. And in many ways, it would be a much bigger blow as they had the goalposts moved for them and everything went in their favour in their once Rosie garden.

The other key factor about them going for ten is it may be the last time in many of our lifetimes that one of the old firm will have this opportunity. I can't see any team capitulating or going through what we went through which is the only reason they have this opportunity.

I have never felt so much pressure watching a Rangers game in my life as each game this season. This means everything to me and I am desperate to see us succeed more than any season in recent memory.

Brilliant post mate 👍

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nobody can help where the club has found itself in recent years

We win the league this season and it will eclipse everything the club has done before and ever will do after 

Not counting my chickens and no bear should be for me 

3 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Did  think it was a bit  much when , I think it was old Spew Leavins, " said "  that just wont wash with celtic supporters "  I mean do they ever?

Did their fans liason officer no have to write to them reminding them to have a wash before attending the Big Jock Knew camp

Spew leavins.

fucking hell