Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

46 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Elite sports stars can travel abroad for playing in competitions not training and definitely not drinking in a pub. Technically he is wrong. They have their kids with them for fucksake, they shouldn’t have a leg to stand on. 

0FB166E9-BE8E-4CCD-8AE2-EB11C46F8D52.jpeg

Exactly.

The other times they went there wasn't a pandemic and lockdowns in force , there was a League stoppage and they were ahead in the League.

This has Liewells sheer arrogance written all over it.

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Must be because they are "Elite sportsmen" that they were allowed to cross from one council area to another en route to the airport.

It's about tiers mate, not council areas. Both Glasgow and East Dunbartonshire have always been in the same tier and the entire mainland has been in Tier 4 since Boxing Day. 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Whole country has been in Tier 4 since Boxing Day mate. :lol:

Not sure I follow. You said it wasn’t illegal. If your travelling between Heath authorities for essential reasons its permitted. Elite sport counts and an essential reason.

If your off on a jolly to Dubai and travel from West Dunbartonshire to Glasgow Airport your breaking the rules by travelling between health authorities for a non-essential reason.

5 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Not offended in the slightest. I have different opinion. 
Facts are they did NOT need to travel to train. They did NOT go their to train. They went for R&R...Lennon words. 
A fact you keep ignoring as you bend over backward to defend them. :ang:

You've just changed the argument mate. Now you're arguing about 'need'. 

I'm out. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

It's about tiers mate, not council areas. Both Glasgow and East Dunbartonshire have always been in the same tier and the entire mainland has been in Tier 4 since Boxing Day. 

So are you suggesting you can travel from one tier 4 to another? That’s nonsense what would be the point of that?

The whole point is to minimise transmission.

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

No mate, as it stands just now, I cannot travel outwith West Dunbartonshire, I can go to Balloch but not to Glasgow.