Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I actually hate listening to the tit . He puts me right off this show . With Keevins we at least  know his remit. This guy is never impartial . He just crawls up his paymasters arse  

This 100% all day long! 

He’s talking with gritted teeth desperate not to say anything controversial.

eejay the dj likes this
5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s really baffling the verbal gymnastics these idiots use to defend the indefensible 

Sparkle . I would suggest it's a bheast loving show and they pander to their audience  . Only reason bears listening, are for their meltdowns past few months. 

Robmc1, Sparkle and G13 like this
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Will only take one to come back with covid and they are fucked. Man City ladies team came back with 5 positive, chances are alot will be if they are there until Friday.

Bet the ladies team from City were more professional as well.

8 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

The last caller mentioned they were in Shades Sports Bar in Dubai, just had a look on their website pics. Definitely the same place.

So Covid regulations, bubbles etc are being completely ignored as they were in a fucking pub.  I’d previously thought the pic was from a hotel bar.

The one from the bar was from the hotel. Theres napkins with the hotel name on the nearest table.