Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Just now, G13 said:

Did Gordon Dalziel just say c*ltic had the 2 best defenders in Scottish football? Surely not, I must've misheard.

Naw, He said there was a lot of talk pre match about them playing a diamond and allowing 2 best full backs to get forward ( Barasic & Tav he was on about 😂)

48 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Dalziel is a cunt. We must’ve pissed him off in the past when we let the cunt go. Defo an agenda with the prick. 

I’ve been thinking the same thing for a while now, for an ex player he has either an axe to grind with the club or celtic have some amount of dirt on him the amount of praise he has heaped on them when they have been an open goal for subjective criticism...

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You’re wanting me to say the wee guy fingered me aren’t you? :lol:

Needing a new expansion pipe (sounds just as bad tbh)

Mind and turn the pipe towards the ground. I’ve heard getting caught by a blow off can be rather nasty....:)

16 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I'm sure there's a few in here given an old boiler a good servicing

The ladies on this forum shouldn’t have to put up with this type of misogyny: it’s disgusting!

It’s only fair that their voice is heard so I’ll point out that a few boilers on here will be in need of a service too.

🤣