Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

11 hours ago, Graham said:

It going to get quite lively. They just need hope the neutrals dont unearth anything after the return flight has grounded. Opinion seems to have alternated from day to day at the moment as they've not been very direct.

You've got too much time on your hands. 

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Hopefully there will be st midden, killie and hivs fans on tonight kicking of about how they have been treated in comparison to the beasts current Dubai antics 

I might phone up pretending to be a St Mirren fan, been doing it for years in work anyway incase I lose my job for being a Rangers fan.

3 hours ago, qwerty said:

Hopefully there will be st midden, killie and hivs fans on tonight kicking of about how they have been treated in comparison to the beasts current Dubai antics 

Well hopefully the next time that Rangers (or any other club) try to stand up to the SPFL and their unfaltering support of the taigs, the other clubs will support the motion instead of falling into line like they did last year. 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Know he's a pick but Leckie making noises about St Mirren approaching the SPFL when they had to play 3 games in a week and they had no goalkeepers because they were self isolating , St Mirren told there was no leeway to change games, SPFL then change a celtic game for them to go on a jolly  

Fingers crossed mate, I know that Stewart Gilmour (ex St Mirren chairman)guy spoke out the other day about it. Not sure if he is still actively involved at the club.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fingers crossed mate, I know that Stewart Gilmour (ex St Mirren chairman)guy spoke out the other day about it. Not sure if he is still actively involved at the club.

He only started speaking out once he left the club It astounds me how every team yields to the spfl. Dempster is the only one who refused to tow the line. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Would of thought The Mr Jekyll part of your character would of known tbf, Canny be a real kid on St Mirren supporter imo 😂