Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He only started speaking out once he left the club It astounds me how every team yields to the spfl. Dempster is the only one who refused to tow the line. 

Probably feart in case they got charged with bringing the game into disrepute, Statement FC never get charged though! I wonder why.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I've listened to ssb two nights in a row. Going to skip it tonight as I find it really irritating. Will check in here periodically for the entertainment.

20 minutes in mate and it looks like a RM blackout so far, See what you done 😂

25 minutes ago, ZZed said:

The bottle was fine on Saturday Charlie ,Only one team bottled it and it wasn’t Rangers .

23 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

The Port is a fucking smelly fenian pit these days. We use the Tesco and M&S and they're always filled wae green and grey taps. Boak inducing.

Try just about every town in Central Scotland mate . Greenock . Tick . Port Tick . Paisley Tick . Dumbarton Tick  and that is start of a long list 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Try just about every town in Central Scotland mate . Greenock . Tick . Port Tick . Paisley Tick . Dumbarton Tick  and that is start of a long list 

There is no doubt there are more than 20 30 years ago due to their breeding policy .I reckon it looks worse as they are more vocal and brazen than they were in the past 

I stay in Denny and it’s been known for a long while it’s taig ridden but when you take the bones out of it it’s about 50/50 

Step into Falkirk a once strong Protestant town there are now 2 pubs in Grahams Rd ,The Star and The Victoria bar that are taig ridden reb fests .

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Used to be a great town back in the day

Shitehole these days I’m afraid mate, Especially town centre, Considering how many pubs there is I don’t think I’d use any more than about 4 and that’s including my bowling club ffs.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Shitehole these days I’m afraid mate, Especially town centre, Considering how many pubs there is I don’t think I’d use any more than about 4 and that’s including my bowling club ffs.

Don't think I've been in a pub in Paisley in 10 years, what a shame.