Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There is no doubt there are more than 20 30 years ago due to their breeding policy .I reckon it looks worse as they are more vocal and brazen than they were in the past 

I stay in Denny and it’s been known for a long while it’s taig ridden but when you take the bones out of it it’s about 50/50 

Step into Falkirk a once strong Protestant town there are now 2 pubs in Grahams Rd ,The Star and The Victoria bar that are taig ridden reb fests .

The auld vic no wan tae ? 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s the Victotoria,reckon they changed the name to take away the Royal name ,I can remember the guy that owned it 30years ago ,hardcore “Falkirk” fan which at that time meant bluenose 

I played a gig the auld vic Graham’s road mate , lads thought this was hilarious due to the persuasion of the pub , must admit was nothing to suggest it on the night 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I played a gig the auld vic Graham’s road mate , lads thought this was hilarious due to the persuasion of the pub , must admit was nothing to suggest it on the night 

How long ago ,it’s only in the last couple of years the scum took over ,I don’t know the owner but Iv asked around and he’s meant to be a good guy .

Danny Rose!!!

A. As CB = 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

B. At the scum = 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fucking name of all names to pull out.

I do agree they will want to get Duff fucked off.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Danny Rose!!!

A. As CB = 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

I was laughing like fuck but I think that boy was genuinely not right. 

15 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Danny Rose!!!

A. As CB = 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

Wish they are bought him tbh .He is so bad .It’s almost laughable .Yet looking at him on the pitch .I think he thinks he is a player too🤣by his mannerisms  

Canny see the HIVs causing them too much of a problem at the BJK camp, but you never know.

Big line of Ws next to Livi name at the moment, can see them taking points off the mhanks, especially at home.

As long as our lads mind their work and play up to the standards they have set themselves I can see a good weeks entertainment as the mhanks implode completely.