Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can't remember a time we've beat them and refereeing decisions weren't being blamed and discussed for at least a week afterwards. No matter whether the decisions were right or wrong.

Last December....even the bitterest of taigs couldn't complain about clancys performance?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Who did?

Was the argument from them not a case of he should have been booked with that incident which would have led to a red later on?

We have those same futile arguments every game in truth....can't believe any Rangers man would say it should have been upgraded to a red

What exactly was Morelos booked for last week .He wasn’t the only one of our players who stepped in but he was the only one booked for it ,as per 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What exactly was Morelos booked for last week .He wasn’t the only one of our players who stepped in but he was the only one booked for it ,as per 

He does flick his leg out but only after Ajer puts 2 hands on Kamara....you are right though, there were a good few others that may have been carded but Morelos is the easy option 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

@magic8ball

Not sure how accurate this is but how the fuck did Brown but especially Ajer not get booked....I don't remember McGregor getting booked for them at the time

Screenshot_20210109-180757_FotMob.jpg

Brown doesn’t get booked because of who he is ,Morelos gets booked because of who he is .

I remember the McGregor card ,don’t know what it was for ,probably for scoring for us 😂

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Brown doesn’t get booked because of who he is ,Morelos gets booked because of who he is .

I remember the McGregor card ,don’t know what it was for ,probably for scoring for us 😂

So Ajer started the whole shoving match but escapes scot free:confused:and still they moan

Going by some of the reactions I have read elsewhere I would expect at least one zoomer on demanding the Compliance Officer red cards Alfie for his, what they have convinced themselves of, dive to win the penalty. Never mind the fact that he did not dive and even if he had, it is not a red card offence.

17 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Going by some of the reactions I have read elsewhere I would expect at least one zoomer on demanding the Compliance Officer red cards Alfie for his, what they have convinced themselves of, dive to win the penalty. Never mind the fact that he did not dive and even if he had, it is not a red card offence.

don't think even the biased fuckers on scoreboard would argue with this

0_Aberdeen-v-Rangers-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

21 hours ago, Canabear said:

Now that COVID FC have a player testing positive let's see how the SSB Apologist crew squirm out of this one.

A very interesting listen coming up tomorrow.

It’ll be:-

”Only one player so can’t be blamed on Dubai. Any team can have one or two players go down with it at any time, so nothing to see here”.

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

don't think even the biased fuckers on scoreboard would argue with this

0_Aberdeen-v-Rangers-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

Its no coincidence that Morelos managed to go through a game at that shit hole without getting involved in anything and that big clugger wasn't in their back line.

Almost as if Alfie wasn't the problem.......