Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still h

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

This is my first post in a while as I’ve had a fucking terrible end to 2020 personally and haven’t had much to say.

But this is it boys. It’s been a decade of absolute fucking torture and it’s finally coming to an end.

They are finally getting what they deserve and when that day comes in April or May? We all better fucking celebrate like we have never celebrated before.

Fifty fucking five.

April or May?? Will be February at this rate. Stick a wedge on Livingston on Saturday 3-0 😉😁👍

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

John Kennedy actually looked embarrassed the other day. Was probably raging with being punted in front of the cameras instead of Lemon, who was no doubt pissed, upside down, behind the telly.

Having met the cunt .He is one of the rudest ,up himself fucks I’ve ever met .He thinks he is more important than he actually is 

The Ibrox Derry likes this
13 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

John Kennedy actually looked embarrassed the other day. Was probably raging with being punted in front of the cameras instead of Lemon, who was no doubt pissed, upside down, behind the telly.

Nonsense!

he can’t afford a tele. 

The Ibrox Derry likes this
5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fair question posed about big Duffy btw. He was 'ineligible' before the game according to Kennedy and wasn't playing having travelled to London then all of a sudden due to missing players he is playing.

Would/should Hibs pursue the 3 points on this basis especially if one or more of their players come down sick?

Malkytfp1 and Blue Avenger like this
13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fair question posed about big Duffy btw. He was 'ineligible' before the game according to Kennedy and wasn't playing having travelled to London then all of a sudden due to missing players he is playing.

Duffy playing was like an extra man for Hibs to be fair