Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's mad. I recently got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and I honestly think it was caramel lattes that did it. Was hammering them in the office. Surely footby players, especially overweight well played players are monitored and told to stay away from that shit. Between that and elyounoussi on his phone, there is a clear lack of respect and their dressing yis crumbling. Splendid.

Sorry to hear that man, but yeah the shit we sell is loaded with suger and colories. 

2 minutes ago, wully said:

The pundits calling for mjallby back for poor lenny :lol:

Its like a conversation in a tarrier pub.

Aye that'll fix all their problems, should bring back Alan Thompson and give John Hartson a job tying the players laces for them to complete the shit show. 

19 hours ago, Smile said:

celtic defender Shane Duffy has responded to a fan on Twitter who equated Brighton & Hove Albion paying part of his wages with the decision to charge English Premier League fans for pay-per-view matches.

A supporter down in England shared an image suggesting that Brighton were wrong to make supporters pay because Duffy is at Celtic and the Seagulls pay £25,000-a-week of his salary.

Duffy put the record straight, stating on the social media site: “Someone sent me this feel like have to respond. Celtic pay my full wages sorry which are 40 grand:mutley:

He never actually said that bit. Wages are closer to 50 grand apparently hence the assumption that Brighton were paying half.

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye that'll fix all their problems, should bring back Alan Thompson and give John Hartson a job tying the players laces for them to complete the shit show. 

Going on about Gavin Strachan not being lennys pick till the presenter pointed out lennon was there before he came in.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still havn't won a trophy yet .

We really  need to keep all this over confident shite in check . And that is coming from a bear that has been watching Gers for decades an seen many a large points deposit over turned .It it far too early to dismissing the scum for starters 

He didn’t know wit he was talking about tbf mate. Said Kent was our most important player, everything goes through him and threw out stats. To which Rae shot him down a bit rightly saying tav.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

First caller celtic fan admitted to watching rtv and conceded the league 😂

Conceding the league . A joke of a fan . Any bear conceding the league in his position would be absolutely laughed at . They will win those games and they will go on a run . I gaurantee  you these two things . So we had better not buy into all that nonsense 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He didn’t know wit he was talking about tbf mate. Said Kent was our most important player, everything goes through him and threw out stats. To which Rae shot him down a bit rightly saying tav.

Plenty of bears go on that show and talk shite tbf , Don't understand that :lol:

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still haven't won a trophy yet .

We really  need to keep all this over confident shite in check . And that is coming from a bear that has been watching Gers for decades, and seen many a large points deficits over turned .It it far too early to be  dismissing the scum for starters 

Never listen, but that is well over the top IMO, we are playing great but no way am I moving away from one game at a time. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Never listen, but that is well over the top IMO, we are playing great but no way am I moving away from one game at a time. :thumbup:

Iv'e only started  listening again recently , must be off my head . Does your head in tbh

It's only worth a listen, if that lot lose the day before . That is about that 

Iv'e only started  listening again recently , must be off my head . Does your head in tbh

We have been on a brilliant run mate . Though we have not seen how they react to a defeat yet . It would take something special for us to go undefeated . That will be the biggest test of this group of players , bearing in mind last season 

I must admit I look at this thread and have a good laugh at what some of you guys put up, but aye it needs to be after a loss, and a Duffy fuck up or two.  :pipe:

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still haven't won a trophy yet .

We really  need to keep all this over confident shite in check . And that is coming from a bear that has been watching Gers for decades, and seen many a large points deficits over turned .It it far too early to be  dismissing the scum for starters 

You're spot on. Have to say most on here are the same. We've been down this road before. I'll only start to believe when we're in the same situation with 1 game left!