Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

8 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

He must have mentioned ‘arithmetically possible’ about five times tonight, which was funny as I never heard him mention it much at the end of last season before celtic were awarded a title that had not been arithmetically secured...

More of a Mathematically kind of guy myself tbh 😂

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Conceding the league . A joke of a fan . Any bear conceding the league in his position would be absolutely laughed at . They will win those games and they will go on a run . I gaurantee  you these two things . So we had better not buy into all that nonsense 

I’m sure you guaranteed the ref wouldn’t let us win the old firm game tbh 😂

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I get that view tbh.

But last season all our eggs were in the one basket named Morelos. If he didnt perform, we were fucked, and that's what happened for whatever number of reasons.

I believe thats been addressed with Roofe and Itten coming in to help him and Defoe. We've also got permanent players here now with flair in Kent, Hagi and Aribo. The low block doesn't seem such a huge barrier to overcome.

Finally, we had the longest period of time in years to work on formations, the results are there for all to see.

I'm in a positive frame of mind about how we're getting on, but also cautious as it is still early days in the season.

But for reasons I've given, there's much more about us as a force. There's no obvious weaknesses or reliance on individuals etc. The platform is already there too.

Stop it you tease! :boydie:

37 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

He must have mentioned ‘arithmetically possible’ about five times tonight, which was funny as I never heard him mention it much at the end of last season before celtic were awarded a title that had not been arithmetically secured...

Must've had it spelt oot in syllables on a post it the way he was saying it 

On 06/11/2020 at 19:12, Smile said:

celtic defender Shane Duffy has responded to a fan on Twitter who equated Brighton & Hove Albion paying part of his wages with the decision to charge English Premier League fans for pay-per-view matches.

A supporter down in England shared an image suggesting that Brighton were wrong to make supporters pay because Duffy is at celtic and the Seagulls pay £25,000-a-week of his salary.

Duffy put the record straight, stating on the social media site: “Someone sent me this feel like have to respond. celtic pay my full wages sorry which are 40 grand:mutley:

worth every penny lol

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still haven't won a trophy yet .

We really  need to keep all this over confident shite in check . And that is coming from a bear that has been watching Gers for decades, and seen many a large points deficits over turned .It it far too early to be  dismissing the scum for starters 

It's hard not to get carried away during the games themselves...once the high wears off though, reality settles back in. 

It's same old...we want it so bad we are trying to taste it. 

No winter break to Dubai this year, that's all I'm saying. 

29 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

It's hard not to get carried away during the games themselves...once the high wears off though, reality settles back in. 

It's same old...we want it so bad we are trying to taste it. 

No winter break to Dubai this year, that's all I'm saying. 

Spot on mate .Believe me I get that .Excited as fuck at the prospect .I’m even tempted to suggest few things for bears to GIFUY if/when it happens .It will be glorious if it were this season