Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We can buy them for our 10 in a row run which has started this year.

This’ll sound mad but I wouldn’t thank you for 10 IAR. 
It became all consuming for Rangers, and triggered an inevitable decline and transition of power and history is probably about to repeat itself with celtic.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Not one saying anything about Duffy

That'll be the celtic / Clyde 1 'partnership' doing the job it's meant to do in that regard I think.

Same reason that talking about their abhorrent child-abuse history is a no-no on that show.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not the place for a theology discussion - you started it :lol: 

I don't know of a single reformed church that denies the existence of virgin birth. I mean it's in most attestations of faith.

Aye awright we’re wanting a laugh oan here no a sermon 😎

Gonna risky my massive wealth of popularity on here with this first part of this statement here.....But I'm mates with a Taig. That Taigs da is none other than Laurie himself. Poor lad is only one of two rattlers in our group chat and we rip the cunt right out him. Tbf, he hates his auld man and is an utter embarrassment.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Gonna risky my massive wealth of popularity on here with this first part of this statement here.....But I'm mates with a Taig. That Taigs da is none other than Laurie himself. Poor lad is only one of two rattlers in our group chat and we rip the cunt right out him. Tbf, he hates his auld man and is an utter embarrassment.

Only acceptable if you gloat so much to him this season to make him cry.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

@GabrielTomato you know the score 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sure Laurie will love hearing (eventually) via RM that his son hates him :)