Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

He apparently was, keevins said he knew the guy practically.

Fucking hell, embarrassing for him man. First for being one of them, secondly for conceding the league like that and then thirdly, imagine knowing Keevins! 

3 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Big Brian rice will have the champers out tonight. 

The special one 

We offered him a bribe to let us rack up that score last week so he’s lost all interest in the job, we given him his retirement fund if you believe the rumours 

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Deluded, I personally have a lot of time for Brian Rice. I remember not long after he took over and we beat them he had a lot of positive and very flattering things to say about us, was very refreshing and unfashionable at that time. He has his issues but comes across very much as a good guy...

I saw the WhatsApp messages but  unfortunately I can’t remember where I saw them 

47 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I saw the WhatsApp messages but  unfortunately I can’t remember where I saw them 

It doesn’t surprise me coming from a support who have had nothing but success for the last 9 years however claim the ‘establishment’ are all ‘anti celtic/ Irish’.
They don’t even identify the irony with who the ‘establishment’ has actually consisted of over the last decade (not many friends of Rangers amongst that lot)...

On 10/11/2020 at 18:31, jintybear said:

See if we’re really honest we weren’t really playing that well last year before the break. Yes we were scraping wins and we beat them at their own midden but we were struggling in a lot of games and papering over the cracks. We are a different animal this year. I’m not getting too excited but I certainly think we have a far better mentality than last season. 

If we're really honest thats not true.

We were playing some of our best stuff on the run up to the break 5-0 Hearts, 3-0 away to Hibs, 2-0 Porto, a cup final where we played them off the park.

On 14/11/2020 at 23:24, Robmc1 said:

Deluded, I personally have a lot of time for Brian Rice. I remember not long after he took over and we beat them he had a lot of positive and very flattering things to say about us, was very refreshing and unfashionable at that time. He has his issues but comes across very much as a good guy...

He was bribed to say that too 😃

On 14/11/2020 at 23:24, Robmc1 said:

Totally agree. Seems a big gentleman. 

On 17/11/2020 at 11:02, dee9 said:

Totally agree. Seems a big gentleman. 

He has the curse of every Hamilton boss, playing ok football with the lowest budget in the league. Not sure there hasn't been a Hamilton boss who hasn't continually got abuse in the media despite not using a bunch of hammer throwers.