Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

19 hours ago, Canabear said:

I lo

I love a good conspiracy theory. What if it wasn't Juli-ann that tested positive but someone else?

Juli-Ann is an easy an easy target as he can't play for weeks and isolating for him would be a piece of cake.

What if the positive test was a bigger name than him and they've fudged it to look like it was him??

Naaaaaa they'd never stoop that low:confused:

You'd need the lab doing the tests and certifying the results to also be in on the ruse.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You'd need the lab doing the tests and certifying the results to also be in on the ruse.

While i agree with what you're saying and my post was tongue in cheek but if athletes can , and have been for years , successfully swapping urine samples i'd say it could be be achieved.

Tongue in cheek you understand.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant post Scotty .It would be laughable if it weren’t so serious He has had it so easy .The arrogance is now reekin out of the man

I'd have that video on repeat before every game to inspire the team. 

To quote that gif. 

Sheer Fucking Hubris 

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And decent media man would have put that too him “ ah but your club were awarded a title “ The media in the Country are most lap dogs to this corrupt fucker

Them and the SNP. :headwall:

Sorry for the   :offtopic: post but the way the media never take any of them to task really annoys me, my bad.  :boughy:

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Them and the SNP. :headwall:

Sorry for the   :offtopic: post but the way the media never take any of them to task really annoys me, my bad.  :boughy:

It seems that way too me mate . They have had it tough last few days but it's all quiet  today 

No one seems to be addressing the real elephant in the room . Spfl allowing them to travel and not facing calls for resignations 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And decent media man would have put that too him “ ah but your club were awarded a title “ The media in the Country are most lap dogs to this corrupt fucker

Little edit for fucktards like the Dude . We all knew it was Gerry mcculloch and an inhouse interview . My post was clearly making reference to to way the media go softly softly on all things bheast Fc . No one asking any real hard hitting questions .Gerry mcculloch certainly wasnt going too . Dude knew that of course . He can't help himself being a know all prick :whistle: . 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It seems that way too me mate . They have had it tough last few days but it's all quiet  today 

No one seems to be addressing the real elephant in the room . Spfl allowing them to travel and not facing calls for resignations 

Our media is being controlled in some way, my guess is money (advertising ?) up to a point, along with many very willing to turn a blind eye to things that should be an open goal to any journalist.

You could not make up how much our wee country is being destroyed by the SNP and their followers. 

I see it is nearly time for the prog to start, I read this thread every night, but still cannot get myself to listen to it. :boydie:

Little edit for fucktards like the Dude . We all knew it was Gerry mcculloch and an inhouse interview . My post was clearly making reference to to way the media go softly softly on all things bheast Fc . No one asking any real hard hitting questions .Gerry mcculloch certainly wasnt going too . Dude knew that of course . He can't help himself being a know all prick :whistle: . 

So you're talking in general terms by posing a specific question you'd ask a specific person? :boydie2:

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So you're talking in general terms by posing a specific question you'd ask a specific person? :boydie2:

You should be made a mod on here . You have way too much time on your hands disecting every cunts posts . 

I see a complete asshole got made a a mod recently . So there is hope for you yet . It seems to be the way on RM 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Anything ive heard or read has been scathing of them

You should be made a mod on here . You have way too much time on your hands disecting every cunts posts . 

I see a complete asshole got made a a mod recently . So there is hope for you yet . It seems to be the way on RM 

I think you seem confused about how replying to posts works my friend.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

@psb07158