Jump to content

Clyde One Super Score Board


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Apologies to 

The FM for her abusing her rules

The general public for bringing shame to the country

The Scottish footballing community for bringing the game into disrepute.

and an apology after saying Covid affected them more than anyone else  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

They were willing to field players against Hibs until they were forced to isolate, so who knows.

Their club have stated it was Jullien , they also claimed Jullien was on the trip because of the treatment  he needed. So he must have had a medical person treating him. Which means he should have been listed as one of the people that had close contact with him.

The guy is out for months we've been told so the season will probably be over by the time he's ready to play again.

Explain to me again why they had him there when a week at home getting treatment from a doctor could've been gotten in Scotland as a week at home wouldn't have made the slightest difference to his healing.

Something stinks to high heavens with his name being outed so easily.

Imo of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Canabear said:

I lo

I love a good conspiracy theory. What if it wasn't Juli-ann that tested positive but someone else?

Juli-Ann is an easy an easy target as he can't play for weeks and isolating for him would be a piece of cake.

What if the positive test was a bigger name than him and they've fudged it to look like it was him??

Naaaaaa they'd never stoop that low:confused:

Judging by the state of TLB recently . Would not put it past that wee cunt being the carrier 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

sleekit pete has a brass fuckin neck after being AWARDED the 75% trophy after a bent vote and a zoom call from a boardroom,and the 2019/20 covid cup about 6 months after 2020/21 season started,and trhen claiming the mutants have suffered more than anybody else.

The big thief has pocketed millions in the past year while nearly 7,ooo people have died in scotland in that time.
SHAMELESS doesn't come near it.

Brilliant post Scotty .It would be laughable if it weren’t so serious He has had it so easy .The arrogance is now reekin out of the man

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant post Scotty .It would be laughable if it weren’t so serious He has had it so easy .The arrogance is now reekin out of the man

Cheers eejay.
the missus has heard me saying this quite a few times,that money can make people arrogant and that big thief has stuffed £3.8 million in his pocket in the last year alone.
Horrible sleekit bastard,but his days are numbered.

There is not one of the pundits or the celebrity fans that will emerge from this debacle with any credibility,or his favourite word INTEGRITY.
They took their eye off the ball with just sheer arrogance,and then they saw us,EXCEPT WE WERE PASSING THEM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

sleekit pete has a brass fuckin neck after being AWARDED the 75% trophy after a bent vote and a zoom call from a boardroom,and the 2019/20 covid cup about 6 months after 2020/21 season started,and trhen claiming the mutants have suffered more than anybody else.

The big thief has pocketed millions in the past year while nearly 7,ooo people have died in scotland in that time.
SHAMELESS doesn't come near it.

I don't think Hearts would agree with celic suffering the most. Being relegated without finishing a season is surely worse than dropping a couple of points due to self inflicted Covid. 

They are so full of themselves and their 10 in a row fantasy that they are blinkered to the world outside of the piggery. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Canabear said:

I lo

I love a good conspiracy theory. What if it wasn't Juli-ann that tested positive but someone else?

Juli-Ann is an easy an easy target as he can't play for weeks and isolating for him would be a piece of cake.

What if the positive test was a bigger name than him and they've fudged it to look like it was him??

Naaaaaa they'd never stoop that low:confused:

You'd need the lab doing the tests and certifying the results to also be in on the ruse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You'd need the lab doing the tests and certifying the results to also be in on the ruse.

While i agree with what you're saying and my post was tongue in cheek but if athletes can , and have been for years , successfully swapping urine samples i'd say it could be be achieved.

Tongue in cheek you understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant post Scotty .It would be laughable if it weren’t so serious He has had it so easy .The arrogance is now reekin out of the man

I'd have that video on repeat before every game to inspire the team. 

To quote that gif. 

Sheer Fucking Hubris 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And decent media man would have put that too him “ ah but your club were awarded a title “ The media in the Country are most lap dogs to this corrupt fucker

Them and the SNP. :headwall:

Sorry for the   :offtopic: post but the way the media never take any of them to task really annoys me, my bad.  :boughy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Them and the SNP. :headwall:

Sorry for the   :offtopic: post but the way the media never take any of them to task really annoys me, my bad.  :boughy:

It seems that way too me mate . They have had it tough last few days but it's all quiet  today 

No one seems to be addressing the real elephant in the room . Spfl allowing them to travel and not facing calls for resignations 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And decent media man would have put that too him “ ah but your club were awarded a title “ The media in the Country are most lap dogs to this corrupt fucker

Little edit for fucktards like the Dude . We all knew it was Gerry mcculloch and an inhouse interview . My post was clearly making reference to to way the media go softly softly on all things bheast Fc . No one asking any real hard hitting questions .Gerry mcculloch certainly wasnt going too . Dude knew that of course . He can't help himself being a know all prick :whistle: . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It seems that way too me mate . They have had it tough last few days but it's all quiet  today 

No one seems to be addressing the real elephant in the room . Spfl allowing them to travel and not facing calls for resignations 

Our media is being controlled in some way, my guess is money (advertising ?) up to a point, along with many very willing to turn a blind eye to things that should be an open goal to any journalist.

You could not make up how much our wee country is being destroyed by the SNP and their followers. 

I see it is nearly time for the prog to start, I read this thread every night, but still cannot get myself to listen to it. :boydie:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 11 March 2021 17:55 Until 19:55
      0  
      Slavia Prague v Rangers
      Eden Arena
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...