Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

The fear of reprisals from Covid FC and their Lawyers really has ruined phone in radio shows to the extent that it really is best to ignore them now but the catch 22 is where is the fun in that yet that is what they hope you'll do week in week out,,,,,,,,,,tune in.

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Gave up after 45 minutes, 3 of them talking pish to keep the calls down, Stevie lambasted for calling liewell a bully and a blackmailer - fuckin bad when I'd rather watch Emerdale 

I said yesterday , they would backtrack and I'm getting a little of that tonight .Not one mention of the SPFL approving this chaos . Surely to fuck there must be someone wanting answers from them . Among many other things .Who am i kidding  . It's a bheast show for a like minded audience 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said yesterday , they would backtrack and I'm getting a little of that tonight .Not one mention of the SPFL approving this chaos . Surely to fuck there must be someone wanting answers from them . Among many other things .Who am i kidding  . It's a bheast show for a like minded audience 

The silence from the SFA and SPFL is pathetic.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I have criticised the man many times and for many things but he has well and truly won me over, not just this season's unfolding either, about a year or so after he appointed Gerrard I began to realise that he might just know slightly more than me, if and when we lift this title then this man should absolutely be there and raising that flag. 

Mind the day he went to watch the Liverpool game but really he was offering the job to gerrard? I was fuckin raging as well. Glad it happened now 😄

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What makes you think that 

OIP (2).jpg