Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Still trying to get their story’s right where they all come out smelling of roses is my guess

Good shout . That is exactly what will be going down . Probably have a zoom after they make the decisions on the Killie and St Mirren appeals 

26 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

There will be a threatening banner of some sort going up at the piggery of mark wilson after tonight, he said earlier we got demoted 😂 the minute he said it I could hear the tarriers screaming from Amsterdam, NAW THEY FUCKING DIDNE, THEY DIED!!! 😂✊🏻💦

Lol thought that as well when I heard Wilson say that. Will be an entire thread abusing him on kerrydale as we speak. 

Just now, Almacger said:

celtic FC Statement 14/01/21

Following the decision to cancel the game between Livingston and Aberdeen (even though it had fuck all to do with us).  We can confirm that a grazed arse cheek on an all-weather pitch is far more deadly than Covid-19.  This, in our opinion, fully justifies our decision to refuse additional Covid testing for Hibs players and let the game commence as normal.

Please remember:

We are the only club not affected by Covid when it suits us

We are the on club affected by Covid when it suits us

We are the only club infected by Covid when Julian bought the  Sambucas

Statement ends

🤣🤣🤣 Cracker mate! 

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

celtic FC Statement 14/01/21

Following the decision to cancel the game between Livingston and Aberdeen (even though it had fuck all to do with us).  We can confirm that a grazed arse cheek on an all-weather pitch is far more deadly than Covid-19.  This, in our opinion, fully justifies our decision to refuse additional Covid testing for Hibs players and let the game commence as normal.

Please remember:

We are the only club not affected by Covid when it suits us

We are the on club affected by Covid when it suits us

We are the only club infected by Covid when Julian bought the  Sambucas

Statement ends

lol

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The Sfa and Maxwell fucked it already . The Spfl who are fully responsible for the fixture change and agreeing to this trip . And not a peep from them .

They made a statement on tarrier TV yesterday and said he was sorry 😉😉

5 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck off Gordon. Let the cunt talk. You Dalziel, you fuck off as well. Get the tarrier tears on! 

Tuned in over the course of ssb and had a moment of clarity and convinced myself i don't like that half wit dalziel,and if he only knew what a fuckin uncle tom he is.
Cannot stand all that forced fuckin laughter shite.
kiddy on Rangers fan who actually admitted he supports m/well.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I said yesterday , they would backtrack and I'm getting a little of that tonight .Not one mention of the SPFL approving this chaos . Surely to fuck there must be someone wanting answers from them . Among many other things .Who am i kidding  . It's a bheast show for a like minded audience 

Owned by fenians,run by fenians for the fenian minded.

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Aye....he was staunch....was it capital radio he went to?

Think he was involved in one of the bbc talent shows years back aswell 

fame academy,and told them to shove after being caught mouthing wanker in patrick kielty's direction.
He's involved in a half dozen big commercial radio stations,including capitol,heart,smooth and classic.

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

fame academy,and told them to shove after being caught mouthing wanker in patrick kielty's direction.
He's involved in a half dozen big commercial radio stations,including capitol,heart,smooth and classic.

Aye....just googled him👍