Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

The fear of reprisals from Covid FC and their Lawyers really has ruined phone in radio shows to the extent that it really is best to ignore them now but the catch 22 is where is the fun in that yet that is what they hope you'll do week in week out,,,,,,,,,,tune in.

Hadron Collider likes this
5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Gave up after 45 minutes, 3 of them talking pish to keep the calls down, Stevie lambasted for calling liewell a bully and a blackmailer - fuckin bad when I'd rather watch Emerdale 

I said yesterday , they would backtrack and I'm getting a little of that tonight .Not one mention of the SPFL approving this chaos . Surely to fuck there must be someone wanting answers from them . Among many other things .Who am i kidding  . It's a bheast show for a like minded audience 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said yesterday , they would backtrack and I'm getting a little of that tonight .Not one mention of the SPFL approving this chaos . Surely to fuck there must be someone wanting answers from them . Among many other things .Who am i kidding  . It's a bheast show for a like minded audience 

The silence from the SFA and SPFL is pathetic.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I have criticised the man many times and for many things but he has well and truly won me over, not just this season's unfolding either, about a year or so after he appointed Gerrard I began to realise that he might just know slightly more than me, if and when we lift this title then this man should absolutely be there and raising that flag. 

Mind the day he went to watch the Liverpool game but really he was offering the job to gerrard? I was fuckin raging as well. Glad it happened now 😄

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What makes you think that 

OIP (2).jpg

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Still trying to get their story’s right where they all come out smelling of roses is my guess

Good shout . That is exactly what will be going down . Probably have a zoom after they make the decisions on the Killie and St Mirren appeals 

26 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

There will be a threatening banner of some sort going up at the piggery of mark wilson after tonight, he said earlier we got demoted 😂 the minute he said it I could hear the tarriers screaming from Amsterdam, NAW THEY FUCKING DIDNE, THEY DIED!!! 😂✊🏻💦

Lol thought that as well when I heard Wilson say that. Will be an entire thread abusing him on kerrydale as we speak. 

Tomatasauce likes this
Just now, Almacger said:

celtic FC Statement 14/01/21

Following the decision to cancel the game between Livingston and Aberdeen (even though it had fuck all to do with us).  We can confirm that a grazed arse cheek on an all-weather pitch is far more deadly than Covid-19.  This, in our opinion, fully justifies our decision to refuse additional Covid testing for Hibs players and let the game commence as normal.

Please remember:

We are the only club not affected by Covid when it suits us

We are the on club affected by Covid when it suits us

We are the only club infected by Covid when Julian bought the  Sambucas

Statement ends

🤣🤣🤣 Cracker mate! 

Almacger likes this