Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You want banned mate? Cause I’m itching to dish out my first one 

I feel totally fireproof now because even if some arsehole admin/mod banned me my Borrheid brother would just rescind the ban within 2 to 3 hrs imo.

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Reading today over various sources that the disease is once again peaked and starting to plateau and in some areas numbers are dropping, why would the season now stop when we have reached the peak of it again (still playing) and are potentially on the way to reduced numbers again, absolute sensationalist pish :lol:

Said earlier on the only major issue we’ve really had is these cunts going to Dubai. There was the Aberdeen stuff at the start of the season but nothing major since that 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Reading today over various sources that the disease is once again peaked and starting to plateau and in some areas numbers are dropping, why would the season now stop when we have reached the peak of it again (still playing) and are potentially on the way to reduced numbers again, absolute sensationalist pish :lol:

Ah but the Tarriers have already signed 14 players from Brazil, they are currently hiding in Neil Lennon’s hoose.  The new Mhutantstrain at Lennoxtown on Tuesday - surely we might see a new spike then.  Operation Null & Void unleashed :matron:

3 minutes ago, G13 said:

This show needs Kris Boyd on it.

Gerry " I'd like to talk about null and void"

Big Boydy "Fuck off Papish face"

Be fucking great to have Boyd on this pish. Pure carnage. I think the papes would stop phoning in. 😂😂