Clyde One Super Score Board

1 hour ago, G13 said:

Null and void ffs. Who'll payback Sky and the individual team sponsors? Does the spfl not already owe money for last seasons asterisk.

They would essentially bankrupt themselves if they actually did this.  Never going to happen.

HG5 likes this
  • Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

It would mean in principle that all clubs would have to hit 75% of games played. Which begs the question again why haven't teams been playing their games in hand when they should have been.

Not necessarily. If we have played 29 games and are sitting on 83 points (max 18 from the next 6 games required to get to 29 games played.) Then irrespective of how many games celtic have to play (lets say 9) to reach the 75%. They still couldn't close the points gap therefore title could be awarded, as the most they could end up with would be 71.

In this example, in order for them to argue "we could catch them" we would need to lose all of our next 6 games and they would need to win all 9, that would leave them 6 points in front.

Being that they are losing 6 points over the next 2 games. I think we are safe.

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Not necessarily. If we have played 29 games and are sitting on 83 points (max 18 from the next 6 games required to get to 29 games played.) Then irrespective of how many games celtic have to play (lets say 9) to reach the 75%. They still couldn't close the points gap therefore title could be awarded, as the most they could end up with would be 71.

In this example, in order for them to argue "we could catch them" we would need to lose all of our next 6 games and they would need to win all 9, that would leave them 6 points in front.

Without being a cunt, this post would be as well being in Portuguese, I've ordered some absolutely magnificent fireworks 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Without being a cunt, this post would be as well being in Portuguese, I've ordered some absolutely magnificent fireworks 

12 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

In short, it means enjoy your fireworks. i might get some myself.

19 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not sure where to put this, but this was good from McCoist! :lol: 

Pity he tones it down when he's on TV. Sitting on the fence does him no favours, he's never going to win over the unwashed. Do a Boyd, he knows they hate him and he gets it right fucking up them

34 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Scottish Championship: Clubs asked if they want to continue playing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55684189

Here we go..

Assume Raith is the club that want it to be suspended for a bit?

@The Dude what you hearing?

Edit: I see they have updated the article to say its Inverness.

Just now, B1872 said:

This!

Guy is an absolute legend for us!! I honestly believe if he wasn’t our manager in 2011/12 they cunts would’ve stripped our trophies from the EBT years.

This is an important point. If it wasn't for McCoist putting his foot down we would be going for title 50 not 55.

Teamgers, Dickie1963 and B1872 like this
6 hours ago, Raligt said:

Imagine it happened and we quit the league 😂

I would actually take that if it meant a move to England

Had that conversation with my son today. I said if the SPFL declares this seasons league null and void then Rangers should advise SFA and UEFA they are applying to join the bottom tier of English football. I believe 90% of fans would support that decision. That assumes they would be allowed to. 

That said I honestly do not believe null and void has any chance if happening.

30 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Had that conversation with my son today. I said if the SPFL declares this seasons league null and void then Rangers should advise SFA and UEFA they are applying to join the bottom tier of English football. I believe 90% of fans would support that decision. That assumes they would be allowed to. 

That said I honestly do not believe null and void has any chance if happening.

Fuck off.

Fuck England.

Fuck their rubbish league.

Winning our league is all that matters.

Hadron Collider likes this