Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Frank now on saying Lennon will be there for 10 in a row and Gerrard will be sacked, this mob are followed by absolute mentalists. 

no time for Keevens but when Frank said this he said your just in denial, when Frank added 3-1 to Aberdeen Keevens said not only are you in denial but your dilutional as well  

On 21/11/2020 at 20:37, Jakes Pal said:

If I was a WOKE cunt I would despise myself for revelling in their misery. 

Fortunately I am in the running for Mr Unwoke Cunt 2020 competition.

You've already ruled yourself out for admitting you know what WOKE stands for.

Can't be Mr Unwoke 2020 competition if you know pc terminology.

I'm still in the running, defo.

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Absolute brilliant listen this .They are hurting big time .Can you imagine, what they will be like if we beat them at Ibrox .It promises to a season to remember for Rangers, if we can keep this form going 

The funniest thing .They want Liewell sacked😂😂 “ he hasn’t done enough to change Scottish football to help our club “ 😂😂 the irony 

Where the hell is Clancy ,when you need him

😄

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolute brilliant listen this .They are hurting big time .Can you imagine, what they will be like if we beat them at Ibrox .It promises to a season to remember for Rangers, if we can keep this form going 

The funniest thing .They want Liewell sacked😂😂 “ he hasn’t done enough to change Scottish football to help our club “ 😂😂 the irony 

Where the hell is Clancy ,when you need him

😄

He was watching from the sidelines as the team he hates the most notched up another victory