Clyde One Super Score Board

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....the tarrier close to tears and talking about how he hasn’t spoke to his family in days.  Absolutely fucking priceless. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

celtic went to Dubai for a couple of pints by the pool and they have come back with 2 cases of corona.

Rangers fan on singing SG praises. That is fine but I'm getting really uneasy, with some of the stuff that i hear from people like this guy " SG has brought the invincibility back " My fuck we still h

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Anyone else find Mark Wilson really fair on SSB? Granted I don't listen all that often but he always speaks pretty evenly.

Recently not too bad, previous he’s enjoyed booting the boot in to us in his own wee snidey way.  

BillyG91 likes this
1 hour ago, alibali59 said:

That lot can’t handle how their season is going 1 fucking season and talking about leaving in droves we came right back up from the league’s with our outstanding support and stood by our club and do you know what it is absolutely brilliant seeing them in turmoil and pain long may it continue :crabflute::rangers:

GFITW too, if you believe their self proclaimed pish!

GIRFUY 🤣

Dickie1963 likes this
2 hours ago, the old guard said:

It'll be O'Neil and larsson just to get the gullible cunts to buy season tickets! 

O'Neill will be 69 in a couple of months.

He racked up a £30m debt first time round and played battering ram football 

I'd be delighted if they gave him the job, old school dinosaur that Gerrerd would out think with ease

Dickie1963 likes this
On 15/01/2021 at 18:20, Scottywellhousetb said:

Wonder if Ken or David is the wee Cambuslang chap who got his pants all wet because @sibsy72 and myself were letting off fireworks after the new year game, hopefully so , weeeeeeeee bang, get it up ye ya dick.

@Scottywellhousetb fuck him tarrier bhastard wait till he seas the next set when we win the league 

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

O'Neill will be 69 in a couple of months.

He racked up a £30m debt first time round and played battering ram football 

I'd be delighted if they gave him the job, old school dinosaur that Gerrerd would out think with ease

It'll be a commercial decision, whoever sells the most season tickets gets the gig, the liewell way.